Windows 10: Missing Pictures and Videos in Flash Drive

Discus and support Missing Pictures and Videos in Flash Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I got a 2TB flash drive for my family pictures and videos. I put everything into the drive and it transferred fine. The other day I looked into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JakeD211, Nov 5, 2018.

1. JakeD211 Win User

Missing Pictures and Videos in Flash Drive

Hi,

I got a 2TB flash drive for my family pictures and videos. I put everything into the drive and it transferred fine. The other day I looked into it and some of the pics and vids were still there, but the others that were in folders are gone. The folders are still there but there is nothing inside of them. When I check to see the storage, it says that I have used 436GB of memory used. BUT when I highlighted everything and checked the properties, it says I have only used 15GB. I have already tried checking if any files are hidden, none are. And I have tried cmd dir /ar. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

:)

JakeD211, Nov 5, 2018

2. Pictures transfer FROM flash drive TO Windows 10

Hi Scott,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I would recommend you to follow the below given steps to transfer pictures from computer to a flash drive.

• Plug-in the flash drive to the USB port on the computer
    • Select the pictures that you want transfer it to flash drive.
    • Right click on the selected pictures and choose
      Send To
      option.
    • From the options, select the plugged-in USB.
    • Pictures will be transferred to the flash drive.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    CD to flash drive

Hi Pam,

There are several ways to copy your pictures from the CD to the Flash drive. One of which is by using the shortcut keys to copy and paste it.

We suggest following the steps below:

• Insert the CD and flash drive to your PC.
    • Use Cortana and type File Explorer then click it.
    • Choose This PC.
    • Open the CD drive.
    • If all the pictures are in a specific folder, press Ctrl + A
      on your keyboard to automatically choose all the pictures then, press Ctrl + C to copy it.
    • Afterwards, Open the Flash drive, choose the location where you want to copy the pictures then press
      Ctrl + V to paste it.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Missing Pictures and Videos in Flash Drive

Pictures transfer FROM flash drive TO Windows 10

When I plug in flash drive it does not display o r any thing. how do I display the drive that is plugged in? There is no more my computer option like on previous windows versions.

B cooper_715, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Missing Pictures and Videos in Flash Drive

1. Missing Pictures and Videos in Flash Drive - Similar Threads - Missing Pictures Videos

2. Flash drive "code file missing"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash drive "code file missing": I tried to run a fix on my hard drive through ChipGenius because files wouldnt show up in it and I couldn't access it, and it says that I am missing the code file of the Flash Drive. I tried to google a fix for this but nothing popped up, any help?...
  3. transfer picture from one drive to flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer picture from one drive to flash drive: Transfer pictures from one drive to flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-picture-from-one-drive-to-flash-drive/1922bad8-dc8b-4c70-a802-7d34281e6bec
  4. USB ports, flash drives, and missing camera drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB ports, flash drives, and missing camera drives: Okay. So my problems started when I could no longer access my webcam. The webcam itself is in fine condition. I later checked and somehow, the driver had just disappeared from my computer. I attempted to download the driver needed from the webcam company's website, however it...
  5. missing pictures

missing pictures: help I have imported some pictures from sd card in canon camera to my laptop and now I cant find them anywhere on laptop what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-pictures/2ab4a17a-b525-4053-beac-8c54cc5c1774"
  6. video and picture

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video and picture: Just got my new pc and my video and picture taking is not working right,when I try to take a picture all I see is a black back ground in the picture like I took it in the dark and the video does the same thing? is there a setting that I need to turn on????...
  7. how to transfer video file to a flash drive

how to transfer video file to a flash drive: how to transfer video file to a flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-video-file-to-a-flash-drive/d0c61b55-e5b5-451d-8357-30255340d6b5"
  8. video flashes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    video flashes: have noticed that when I am working inside a another program that the video flashes uncontrollably and then if I click on the mouse that it stops for awhile then it starts all over again until I click the right button on the mouse. The last time it did that it did not stop...
  9. This PC: missing flash drive, not showing 2nd drive as a bitlocked

in Windows 10 Support
    This PC: missing flash drive, not showing 2nd drive as a bitlocked: This has happened before, then went a way after a while and several restarts. Now it's back. My Computer (aka "This PC"), under "Devices and Drives", does not show my SD card that is inserted, though I can navigate to it by manually typing H:\. I also can find it my using...
  10. Videos to flash drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Videos to flash drive: How do you get videos to a flash drive? 36247