Windows 10: Missing pictures in tiles

Discus and support Missing pictures in tiles in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I fix the missing tile for Google chrome. Using Win 10 home latest build [img] 99021 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rolly13, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Rolly13 Win User

Missing pictures in tiles

How can I fix the missing tile for Google chrome. Using Win 10 home latest build

Missing pictures in tiles [​IMG]

:)

Rolly13, Nov 26, 2017

2. How to refresh pictures in the People live tile

On my Lumia 820 (WP8 German) after setup only ever two or three contact pictures (and the Facebook 'f') showed up on the People live tile, although I have at least 20 more contacts with pictures in Hotmail, Office 365, on Twitter or Facebook.

Even if I filtered out all accounts, or chose accounts with different people and different pictures, the pictures shown on the live tile did not update or change.

Just remove the People tile from the Start screen.

If you miss it, bring it back and, voila, new pictures show up.

Do that frequently, if you want to have current pictures on that tile.

Henry Boehlert, Nov 26, 2017
  3. Windows Phone 7.5 Calendar tile disappeared over the DST shift.

She told me she restarted the tile. Apparently not only the calendar but also the picture tile went missing. It hasn't happened again. I told her of the restart option and she asked me to tell you thank you... As the picture tile also went awol at
    the same time I doubt we are looking at a DST shift unless you got a lot of other inquiries... thanks!

JimBoPhila, Nov 26, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

Have tried to unpin the tile and then re-pin by right click on program in Start Menu ?

If that doesn't work, open the C;Programs Files folder for Google, find the Chrome application, send a shortcut to desktop. Next, enable Hidden view and open this folder- C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and copy/move the desktop shortcut to this folder. Press your Start key and your new shortcut will be there with a 'new' highlighted under it'. Now, r-click 'Pin to Start' and the new shortcut should have a tile matching icon next to program name.

mrgeek, Nov 26, 2017
Thema:

1. Missing pictures in tiles - Similar Threads - Missing pictures tiles

2. Missing pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing pictures.: I updated my laptop a few days ago. After that, I haven't seen my photos anywhere. I took a screenshot of my desktop to see where it would be saved to, and it created an entirely new pictures folder. I had many pictures before, but they are all gone now, and I think the...
  3. Missing pictures.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing pictures.: I updated my laptop a few days ago. After that, I haven't seen my photos anywhere. I took a screenshot of my desktop to see where it would be saved to, and it created an entirely new pictures folder. I had many pictures before, but they are all gone now, and I think the...
  4. weather tile missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    weather tile missing: my weather app works and is on start up menu on the left and in the system tray. I brushed my fingers across the tiles somehow the other day and it caused the weather tile to disappear. How did i get the TILE back in the tiles display? I'd rather not do much to fix this if...
  5. Change tile picture

Change tile picture: How do I change the tile picture on the People tile in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-tile-picture/97c40ecb-4907-4ed7-9105-96e9a5514559
  6. missing pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    missing pictures: help I have imported some pictures from sd card in canon camera to my laptop and now I cant find them anywhere on laptop what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-pictures/2ab4a17a-b525-4053-beac-8c54cc5c1774"
  7. missing pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    missing pictures: help I have imported some pictures from sd card in canon camera to my laptop and now I cant find them anywhere on laptop what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-pictures/8cd2d41f-bca5-4885-9cd2-6c548e11e6e2"
  8. Picture Tiles

Picture Tiles: Hi I would like to see the actual photos in my library instead of the picture symbol. How can I change this in Windows 10? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-tiles/9be7eaa7-b0f7-47ae-93f5-3471a1d1b37c
  9. Tiles Names Missing

Tiles Names Missing: Some of the names on my start page tiles are missing. Can I correct this? Also, one tile seems to have a sub-tile. How to make sub-tile the primary tile?...
  10. Missing Tiles Option

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Tiles Option: I have a folder named My CD's, which has over 2600 sub folders. I want to set the View globally for all the subfolders to Tiles, but there is no option to do so in the View tab. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this problem. 106979