Windows 10: Missing Power Management Tab

Discus and support Missing Power Management Tab in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a ACEPC GK2 pc. Windows 10 Home. And it is up to date as of today. This pc has a Realtek GBE Ethernet Controller. Since there no Power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 1gapgap1, Feb 5, 2019.

1. 1gapgap1 Win User

Missing Power Management Tab

I have a ACEPC GK2 pc.

Windows 10 Home. And it is up to date as of today.

This pc has a Realtek GBE Ethernet Controller.

Since there no Power Management tab in the controller properties, I am unable to setup Wol on this PC.

Why is it missing?

Thanks.

:)

1gapgap1, Feb 5, 2019

2. Missing Power tab in Device Manager

Do you have these in your device manager?

Missing Power Management Tab [​IMG]

Still available in the October update as far as I can see:

EyeInTheSky, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Mouse/touch pad and keyboard wakes laptop up and power management tab missing?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are trying to disable keyboard and touchpad to wake the computer from sleep.

As you are missing the Power Management tab in driver properties, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and update the keyboard and touchpad drivers.

To update keyboard drivers,

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.
    • Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

To update touchpad drivers,

• Type Device Manager in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right Click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 5, 2019
  4. ajfudge Win User

Missing Power tab in Device Manager

@EyeInTheSky

I have USB Root Hub (3.0)

Here's my OS info:
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home SL
    Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

Here are actual screenshots of my Device Manager and USB Root Hub 3.0 Properties

ajfudge, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Missing Power Management Tab - Similar Threads - Missing Power Management

2. Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager: Hello!I have read the other thread regarding similar issues and tried different fixes without success. I am installing a Bluetooth device that uses a dongle for pairing. I am getting the following error message: "The power saving flag is set. Disable the power saving options...
  3. Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager: Hello!I have read the other thread regarding similar issues and tried different fixes without success. I am installing a Bluetooth device that uses a dongle for pairing. I am getting the following error message: "The power saving flag is set. Disable the power saving options...
  4. My Power Management Tab is Missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Power Management Tab is Missing?: I am trying to disable my laptop lid from turning on my computer. I followed this Microsoft agents instructions for windows 10, found my Lid, but my Lid device has NO power management tab.Any idea why?...
  5. My Power Management Tab is Missing?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Power Management Tab is Missing?: I am trying to disable my laptop lid from turning on my computer. I followed this Microsoft agents instructions for windows 10, found my Lid, but my Lid device has NO power management tab.Any idea why?...
  6. My Power Management Tab is Missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Power Management Tab is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Management Tab is missing from Device Manager: I am having issues with my HP laptop not waking from sleep. I need to verify the power management settings on the mouse and keyboard but the power management tab is missing in my device manager. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks....
  8. Power management tab is missing in device manager!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Power management tab is missing in device manager!: If i go to network adapters and open the properties of my wifi card IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz there is no power management tab. Another post said to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power in regedit, where I had to create a new DWORD called...
  9. Missing Power tab in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Power tab in Device Manager: SHORT VERSION: I am referring to this tab. My Device Manager doesn't have it. https://tr1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/200...properties.jpg LONG VERSION: I'm using Windows 10 on a laptop and I'm trying to check how much power a USB-connected device draws from my laptop. I am asking...
  10. Missing Power tab in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Power tab in Device Manager: SHORT VERSION: I am referring to this tab. My Device Manager doesn't have it. https://tr1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/200...properties.jpg LONG VERSION: I'm using Windows 10 on a laptop and I'm trying to check how much power a USB-connected device draws from my laptop. I am asking...