Windows 10: Missing Product Key after downloading Enterprise version

Discus and support Missing Product Key after downloading Enterprise version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I was around with my computer and tried to download enterprise like the person modified word I am. I got it but than I realized one thing, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Le_Omolet, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Le_Omolet Win User

Missing Product Key after downloading Enterprise version

So I was around with my computer and tried to download enterprise like the person modified word I am. I got it but than I realized one thing, my product key was gone! Somebody please tell my how to activate my account or switch it back to home after doing something stupid like that. Missing Product Key after downloading Enterprise version 3f5a34c7-8839-44db-8968-8971d383f860?upload=true.png

<Original Title: I'm an idiot>

:)

Le_Omolet, Jan 24, 2020

2. enterprise evaluation expired cannot find my Windows 10

Hello,

Product keys are usually provided when you buy an Office or a Windows product. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following:

• Are you referring to Office Enterprise or Windows 10 Enterprise?
    • Does your copy came pre-installed on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest checking the steps in this
    article
    on how to find your Windows product key.

Should you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 24, 2020
  3. AhoyMatey Win User
    Windows 10 enterprise evaluation change product key button missing

So i have been using Windows 10 enterprise trial for about 89 days and i got a key for a normal windows 10 version, but when I go to change the product key its not there and I've tried multiple methods of activating the key none of them worked. Please help.

AhoyMatey, Jan 24, 2020
  4. bobjoe Win User

Where to download Office 2007 with product key?

I put in my product key and solved the captcha, but then I see this:

Missing Product Key after downloading Enterprise version [​IMG]

After I click next, it asks me to sign in to a Microsoft Account. *Sad

I'm not interested in buying Office. I don't think I was clear, sorry. What I mean is that I already have Office 2007 Home and Student, purchased in 2008. I am trying to install it on a computer without a DVD drive and without having to create a Microsoft Account.

What do you mean, "black listed"? Black listed from what? I installed Office 2007 on my desktop using the DVD I bought in 2008 with no problems in Windows 10. Bill Gates once said a few years ago that ANY Microsoft software product that a person buys will always be compatible with later versions of Windows, and that applies to Office, of course.

bobjoe, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Missing Product Key after downloading Enterprise version - Similar Threads - Missing Product Key

2. Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key: Alright, so I apologize if this is overly complicated. I'm not an incredibly computer savvy person, so I don't entirely know what I'm doing, and I have no idea how to get into actual contact with anyone, since my issue doesn't seem to be available in any of the "pick from"...
  3. Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key: Alright, so I apologize if this is overly complicated. I'm not an incredibly computer savvy person, so I don't entirely know what I'm doing, and I have no idea how to get into actual contact with anyone, since my issue doesn't seem to be available in any of the "pick from"...
  4. Missing Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing Product Key: How and where can I find/locate my product key to activate my window 10 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-product-key/45fecb3e-b156-403e-aa8d-85d8cc609ff6
  5. Missing Product key

Missing Product key: Hi, I am Ishara IT officer of a government organization of Sri Lanka, I had to re-install Windows 10 pro for a pc of our office, that had licensed version of Windows 10 pro. So before I start format the PC, I took a picture of This PC's properties, that include OS is...
  6. Missing Product key

Missing Product key: This confirmation email does not contain the product key to activate the product Windows 10 Home that I have bought from Microsoft website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-product-key/64cef4b6-1923-4fc0-9e8f-24753d88f738
  7. missing product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing product key: i bought this computer brand new as a window 7. one day the hard drive went out so I put new hard drive and using a recovery disk I made while back I reinstalled window 7. but stayed with an issue because it keeps asking for a product key, but it never had one and I do...
  8. buying a product key for Enterprise

buying a product key for Enterprise: I have an old computer running Wind****censed to a corporation. I am being asked to use my organization's product key to reauthorize, but I want to subscribe or buy my own license. Can I do that, or will adding a new product key be a problem with the existing Windows?...
  9. Missing Product key

Missing Product key: My Daughter has a HP laptop with Windows 8.1 on it, the windows 10 upgrade offered her the upgrade but it is now asking for the product key but her laptop does not have a a sticker on the bottom of her laptop (yes it is a legit copy before anybody says anything). The Windows...
  10. Windows 10 enterprise evaluation change product key button missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 enterprise evaluation change product key button missing: So i have been using Windows 10 enterprise trial for about 89 days and i got a key for a normal windows 10 version, but when I go to change the product key its not there and I've tried multiple methods of activating the key none of them worked. Please help. 106766