Windows 10: missing programs

Discus and support missing programs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot find accessories in my start up. I am trying to find out why I cannot download from the internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sandrabarnes2, Dec 4, 2019.

1. missing programs

I cannot find accessories in my start up. I am trying to find out why I cannot download from the internet.

:)

sandrabarnes2, Dec 4, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Error: 'msflxgrd.ocx missing' while installing program on Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue might be due to corrupt/missing installation files of the program. Please provide the below information to understand the issue in a better way.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. How are you installing the program?
    3. Which program you are trying to install?

Since you have already tried some steps to resolve the issue, but you were unable to fix it. Please let me know the steps which you have tried, so that I will not provide the same suggestions again.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 4, 2019
  4. missing programs

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

missing programs

1. missing programs - Similar Threads - missing programs

2. Program icons are missing from the Start screen panel.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program icons are missing from the Start screen panel.: After reconnecting the drive, the icons disappeared. It’s possible to run applications, but it doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-icons-are-missing-from-the-start-screen/5088cf9f-1fec-4053-a129-fd9b1ccf857a
  3. Program icons are missing from the Start screen panel.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program icons are missing from the Start screen panel.: After reconnecting the drive, the icons disappeared. It’s possible to run applications, but it doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-icons-are-missing-from-the-start-screen/5088cf9f-1fec-4053-a129-fd9b1ccf857a
  4. Program icons are missing from the Start screen panel.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10: Hello, I am currently witnessing an Issue on a Fresh installed version of Windows 10 not having paint pre-installed. The program isn't in the Start Menu, Search Box and in the C: Drive. The version in the Microsoft Store isn't available to me, and there is no other...
  6. Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10: Hello, I am currently witnessing an Issue on a Fresh installed version of Windows 10 not having paint pre-installed. The program isn't in the Start Menu, Search Box and in the C: Drive. The version in the Microsoft Store isn't available to me, and there is no other...
  7. Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10

8. Missing Program File on Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Program File on Laptop: Hi,Every time I start my laptop this message pops up:Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\AD2F1837.myHP_26.52343.948.0_x64_v10z8vja...\DesktopExtension.exe'It's not causing any problems but it's kind of annoying. I had this issue a couple months ago and did a...
  9. Missing Program File on Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Program File on Laptop: Hi,Every time I start my laptop this message pops up:Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\AD2F1837.myHP_26.52343.948.0_x64_v10z8vja...\DesktopExtension.exe'It's not causing any problems but it's kind of annoying. I had this issue a couple months ago and did a...
  10. Missing Program File on Laptop