Windows 10: Missing Projects

Discus and support Missing Projects in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; While working in Paint 3d, on a normal 2d project, the program crashed. It has done this multiple times before but my current open project has always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NathanSaylor, Dec 3, 2019 at 6:57 PM.

1. Missing Projects

While working in Paint 3d, on a normal 2d project, the program crashed. It has done this multiple times before but my current open project has always been listed as a "Recovered Project". This time not only was my project not there, there were no projects; ANYWHERE! All of my projects are gone. Some I have been working on for years. I've looked in the %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MSPaint_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Projects and can find the tiny thumbnails of my projects but nothing I do will open them back up. Am I just screwed? Did I lose thousands upon thousands of hours of work?

:)

NathanSaylor, Dec 3, 2019 at 6:57 PM

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:13 PM
  4. Missing Projects

Paint 3D Projects not Appearing

Hi,

The location that you've provided is the default file storage for Paint 3D. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you tried browsing on the default file storage and open the project files in Open menu? If yes, what happens when opening the project files?
    • What do you mean about project.json does not point to any of the projects?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows apps troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step and check if the project files are visible in the Open menu. You can also try browsing the project files in the Open menu after running the troubleshooter.
    For your reference, check this article on how to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Thema:

Missing Projects

1. Missing Projects - Similar Threads - Missing Projects

2. Adaptive Brightness Setting Missing from the Power Settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adaptive Brightness Setting Missing from the Power Settings.: Adaptive Power Settings is Missing from the Advance Power Options. This is happened after the recent Windows Update 1909. Windows 10 Home Single Language. OS Build : 18363.476. My Drivers are up to date and have updated all the things needed but nothing is working out....
  3. OneDrive icon is missing every time on startup and onedrive doesn't start automatically at...

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive icon is missing every time on startup and onedrive doesn't start automatically at...: Hi all, I have a problem with my OneDrive: OneDrive does not start automatically at start up. Each time I have to start OneDrive manually, open settings and check "start at windows start-up". After shutting down the computer and at the next startup is the same. That means...
  4. Issue w/ PIN missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issue w/ PIN missing: My brother got into my computer without permission, so I wanted to change my PIN. I went to Settings > Accounts > Sign-In Options, but there as no option to add, remove, or change a PIN. It wasn't greyed out, the option simply didn't exist. I've done it several times in the...
  5. Windows 10 Wifi Adapter Missing from Device Manager because of KB4524570

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Wifi Adapter Missing from Device Manager because of KB4524570: Hi, I am using a Dell Inspiron 7577 Laptop. In Nov 2019, the update KB4524570 2019-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 1903 was automatically installed on my Windows 10 Home 1903. After it was installed, my Intel AC 8260 Wifi+Bluetooth Adapter went missing from Device...
  6. Blue Tooth Hands Free Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Tooth Hands Free Missing: Hello. I recently got new wireless Bluetooth headphones, but they won't show up on my computer. I tried a lot of things and watched a couple you tube video but nothing worked. When I went into this, I realized I didn't have the hands free service for Bluetooth. I don't know...
  7. missing ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing ram: I recently bought an hp pavilion gaming laptop with 8gb of ddr4 ram, a ryzen 5 3550h cpu and a nvidia gtx 1050. As anybody would do I downloaded forza horizon 3 and booted up. Upon booting I received a warning saying that my system doesn't meet the minimum requirements. So I...
  8. Windows update trouble shooter service registry missing or corrupt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update trouble shooter service registry missing or corrupt: Can anyone help me fix this without having to use command prompts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-trouble-shooter-service-registry/68a4720e-0adf-4230-8c40-4bdfa4eea354
  9. "System Configuration" text missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    "System Configuration" text missing: [ATTACH] I am having a little bit of problem here on my windows 10. Where ever i open my system configuration setting and it just show the logo and no text on it. Its kinda ugly on my eyes to see it. Plsssss help[ATTACH]...
  10. Latitude E6400 missing touchpad driver in Device Mgr

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latitude E6400 missing touchpad driver in Device Mgr: Got an old Dell E6400 that sees the touchpad (its a synaptic's) only as a mouse. Laptop not supported by dell on Windows 10, so what drivers can I use and where can I get them . I have search and found various Synaptic drivers, but they don't seem to work. Any dell drivers...