Windows 10: Missing "Properties" in my taskbar....

Discus and support Missing "Properties" in my taskbar.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [Win10 Version 20H2 (OS Bild)19042.928; Lenovo Laptop; Outlook/Word 2016; Google Chrome...(is there more?)]. Hello, I've been trying to find how to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Adela, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Adela Win User

Missing "Properties" in my taskbar....

[Win10 Version 20H2 (OS Bild)19042.928; Lenovo Laptop; Outlook/Word 2016; Google Chrome...(is there more?)]. Hello, I've been trying to find how to get the Properties icon that's missing from my taskbar but I didn't find any results applying to this problem. Reason I need this icon is to try to put a few taskbar icons into one space (as I had it before). So I need Properties and then, hopefully, I'll be able to create that space again. Would a kind soul help please? Thank you!!! Missing "Properties" in my taskbar.... :)

:)

Adela, Jun 17, 2021
  2. nrthwds Win User

Take Menu tab missing from Taskbar Properties

I have the same problem. After right clicking the Taskbar the Properties menu item is missing also so is the Search tab and the embedded selections of Hide Cortana, Show Search Box and Show Search Icon. Supposedly, Properties was to help me get the Search back but of course that is missing as well. Not sure they are not related issues but wanted to mention it. I did update the video card as suggested at the end of the thread and my device manager said I already had the latest. Any other ideas?

nrthwds, Jun 17, 2021
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Missing "Properties" in my taskbar....

Taskbar Menu missing Properties

I reloaded Windows 10 after a hard drive crash and every thing is great except When I right click on the Taskbar and in the Menu that pops up is Settings instead of Properties.

any Suggestions?

James Pilaczynski, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Missing "Properties" in my taskbar....

1. Missing "Properties" in my taskbar.... - Similar Threads - Missing Properties taskbar

2. Placing 'Speaker Properties' On Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Placing 'Speaker Properties' On Taskbar: Hello-I want to replace the volume icon on the taskbar or System Tray? with the 'Speaker Properties' icon, as the later opens -in one click- not just the volume control, but the balance, tone and other controls. Windows 10 places only the volume Icon on the Taskbar. From...
  3. Placing 'Speaker Properties' On Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Placing 'Speaker Properties' On Taskbar: Hello-I want to replace the volume icon on the taskbar or System Tray? with the 'Speaker Properties' icon, as the later opens -in one click- not just the volume control, but the balance, tone and other controls. Windows 10 places only the volume Icon on the Taskbar. From...
  4. Placing 'Speaker Properties' On Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File names,properties missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File names,properties missing: All of a sudden randomly some file names and options are not showing. Please help. attached what it is like. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-namesproperties-missing/1eba13cb-3e25-473e-974b-e4dc8229b838
  6. Taskbar properties

Taskbar properties: How do I delete the wording beside a taskbar icon? I know it has something to do with taskbar settings, but I cannot remember which setting. Thank you for any help you may offer....
  7. why 'GPU' and 'GPU engine' two properties (in column) are missing from taskbar

why 'GPU' and 'GPU engine' two properties (in column) are missing from taskbar: Recently I got Windows 10 October update, after that 'GPU' and 'GPU engine' are missing. Screenshot before Windows update, [ATTACH] Screenshot after Windows update, [ATTACH] Does anyone have any idea?...
  8. Sharing tab missing in properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing tab missing in properties: I have Win 10 Home 64 bit. In my Win 7 there used to be a Share tab in file properties. In my Win 10 this tab is missing in properties. Any help in recovering it would be appreciated. As additional information, I am the sole user of the PC with only the one account that...
  9. No taskbar properties in the context menu of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    No taskbar properties in the context menu of the taskbar: Hi guys, Yesterday I installed Windows 10 Pro and after sometime I noticed that when I right-click on the taskbar I don't have "Properties" option which normally should be. Could you please help me to sort it out. Thank you. 62126
  10. Take Menu tab missing from Taskbar Properties

in Windows 10 Support
    Take Menu tab missing from Taskbar Properties: Okay, I was following this tutorial ( How to customize the Start list in Windows 10 ) and noticed that I don't even have the, "Start Menu" tab. Is it supposed to be gone? If so. How am I supposed to customize the start list? 11122