Windows 10: Missing PS/2 Keyboard Driver

Discus and support Missing PS/2 Keyboard Driver in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I had to uninstall my PS/2 keyboard driver as some of my keys got stuck and kept pressing random commands and buttons. I want to reinstall the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThomasHolm5, Sep 15, 2020 at 6:57 PM.

1. Missing PS/2 Keyboard Driver

Hi,

I had to uninstall my PS/2 keyboard driver as some of my keys got stuck and kept pressing random commands and buttons.

I want to reinstall the driver again, but it is missing.

*Showing hidden devices* does not work either.

*Reboot* does not work either.

What should I do?

:)

2. ao1793ZQ. Win User

PS/2 mouse driver is missing while

hello

This issue is addressed to microsoft technical people only,

PS/2 mouse driver is missing while PS/2 keyboard is working,

when plugging mouse to PS/2 port , mouse is not working,

when plugging keyboard to PS/2 port , keyboard is working,

I tried setting ease of access mouse, uninstall mouse driver then restart, problem still exists,

I think there is a bug in windows, please i am asking microsoft to resolve this issue in the near future

KB updates, just for your information unplug keyboard from USB port and reconnect to PS/2 or Viceversa,

keyboard is working just fine, that's why i think it's a bug.

3. PS/2 keyboard not working

I thank you for your quick response. I have tried all methods suggested by you but none was helpful. Anyway thank you very much.

4. PronoyRoy Win User

Missing PS/2 Keyboard Driver

Standard PS/2 Keyboard has a driver problem (Code 39)

Laptop keyboard [Standard PS/2 Keyboard] has stopped working.

Error message as shown below:

[Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Object Name not found.]

Have tried the following option-

1. Troubleshooting option through Control Panel-Hardware and Devices- then restarting system

2. Uninstalling the device and restarting the system.

Both have failed to solve the issue.

Q1. Am i missing any step here?

Q2. Are there other alternatives i can try to restore device ?

Thema:

Missing PS/2 Keyboard Driver

1. Missing PS/2 Keyboard Driver - Similar Threads - Missing Keyboard Driver

2. Where is there a ps/2 driver that wont corrupt?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where is there a ps/2 driver that wont corrupt?: I am sick and tired of my laptop keyboard always crashing when I am playing a game. I am tired of uninstalling and reinstalling the same useless driver. If this is a continuous problem, why is it not fixed yet? Why has it taken this long without no patch or some kind of...
  3. How to disable Standard PS/2 Keyboard

How to disable Standard PS/2 Keyboard: Hey I am using a Lenovo Ideapad laptop which has a malfunctioning in-built keyboard. I simply want to disable it since I have an external one connected to it. I have tried every solution found online like : 1Uninstalling driver of the Standard PS/2 keyboard 2Installing...
  4. Laptop PS/2 Keyboard and Touchpad not working

Laptop PS/2 Keyboard and Touchpad not working: A few days ago, while I was just surfing on firefox, I lost keyboard and touchpad functionality on my Lenovo Z575 Ideapad. Initially, I thought the computer froze so I shut it down hard way. When I restarted the laptop, I still had no keyboard or touchpad functionailty....
  5. standard ps 2 keyboard drivers

standard ps 2 keyboard drivers: [ATTACH] I accidentally delete the drive that can type in the keyboard, the keyboard name is "standard ps 2 keyboard drivers" so which website can re-install again. My laptop is HP 15 and I have Windows 10....
  6. Networking 2 PS’s

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking 2 PS’s: In the office we have 2 PC’s that originally came with win8 but now are running win 10. Both where set up that they could see the other PC and also where able to open and change any file on it. After an update/upgrade this is no longer possible. The strange part is that they...
  7. Acer laptop keyboard not working and standard ps/2 keyboard driver didn't reinstall after...

Acer laptop keyboard not working and standard ps/2 keyboard driver didn't reinstall after...: My keyboard suddenly stopped working when I woke my computer back from sleep yesterday. I searched for a solution online and after have tried many things I eventually uninstalled the standard ps/2 driver to get it automatically installed on reboot. At least so I thought....
  8. Laptop keyboard ps/2

Laptop keyboard ps/2: One of the keys on my laptop became defective. This affected the keyboard operation. I therefore obtained a usb keyboard thet works perfect. Unfortunately during bootup and while working, the internal keyboard seems to interfere, so much, that sometimes I have to switch...
  9. PS/2 mouse driver is missing while

PS/2 mouse driver is missing while: hello This issue is addressed to microsoft technical people only, PS/2 mouse driver is missing while PS/2 keyboard is working, when plugging mouse to PS/2 port , mouse is not working, when plugging keyboard to PS/2 port , keyboard is working, I tried setting ease of access...
  10. accidentally deleted standard ps/2 keyboard driver

accidentally deleted standard ps/2 keyboard driver: I accidentally deleted the standard ps/2 keyboard driver which came pre-installed with my windows installation now my keyboard is not working. please help....