Windows 10: Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

Discus and support Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I reinstalled Windows 10 on my desktop PC, the order history for the Microsoft Store disappeared. How do I get the order history back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TulsaDave, May 21, 2022.

1. TulsaDave Win User

Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

When I reinstalled Windows 10 on my desktop PC, the order history for the Microsoft Store disappeared. How do I get the order history back?

:)

TulsaDave, May 21, 2022
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Cannot activate Win10 Pro after Microsoft Store app purchase

So I guess my suggestion of calling Microsoft and telling them you can't activate your purchased OS from their store doesn't count? *Huh

sygnus21, May 21, 2022
  3. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ws-store/6f0ee18e-c21a-4fd5-a772-1cd6042d3349

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, May 21, 2022
  4. krollo Win User

Cannot activate Win10 Pro after Microsoft Store app purchase

Hello guys,

My laptop came pre-installed with Win10 Home 64bit and I recently purchased a Win 10/11 Pro licence from the Microsoft Store app. Unfortunately, having some issues activating the digital licence for Win10 Pro.

Here is the situation:
    • Logged into Microsoft account used for the purchase (also received the email receipt of the purchase)
    • Already connected to stable internet

What I tried so far:

Entering the Win10 Pro generic key:

Received error 0x800700005:

Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store [​IMG]

Clicking Close returned another error 0xC004F034:

Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store [​IMG]

Clicking Troubleshoot re-activated my Win10 Home so still not on Pro.

Thanks for any help.

[FIXED]

Win 10 Pro suddenly became Win 10 Ent from MS Store app:
    Jump to solution - Cannot activate Win10 Pro after Microsoft Store app purchase

Sources:

krollo, May 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Missing purchases Microsoft

2. In game purchase from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In game purchase from Microsoft Store: I started playing Big Business Deluxe on my pc, from the Microsoft Store and made various purchases getting close to $200\£160. One of the purchases was quite expensive and generated 500,000 coins every 3 days to use in game. A week or so ago the game repeatedly wouldn't...
  3. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store: When I reinstalled Windows 10 on my desktop PC, the order history for the Microsoft Store disappeared. How do I get the order history back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-purchases-from-the-microsoft-store/e274c09c-1181-456b-a099-8dd42c105799
  4. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store: When I reinstalled Windows 10 on my desktop PC, the order history for the Microsoft Store disappeared. How do I get the order history back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-purchases-from-the-microsoft-store/e274c09c-1181-456b-a099-8dd42c105799
  5. Missing purchased content from windows store

Missing purchased content from windows store: I tried to launch minecraft and got the following error "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" I verified that I am signed into the store. Looking...
  6. Missing purchased content from windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing purchased content from windows store: I tried to launch minecraft and got the following error "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" I verified that I am signed into the store. Looking...
  7. Missing purchased content from windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Restore purchase from Microsoft Store

Restore purchase from Microsoft Store: Hi all, I made a purchase from the store in December 2019, but the PC the purchased software Minecraft, etc was installed on had an SSD failure. Unfortunately, this device was not backed up, and I have no record of the Microsoft account or password used to restore said...
  9. Problem with purchase from Microsoft Store

Problem with purchase from Microsoft Store: I wanted to give a game as a gift to my fiend. It occurred when I was purchasing this game from the Microsoft Store. But got an error message: Contact us at Microsoft support. We are having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out...
  10. Purchasing a product from the microsoft store

Purchasing a product from the microsoft store: I tried purchasing Microsoft Office 365 but it is not accepting Guam as the location address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchasing-a-product-from-the-microsoft-store/72c8aea6-c559-4811-baa5-773d0bc6b092"