Windows 10: Missing Registry Folder

Discus and support Missing Registry Folder in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The "Winlogon" folder is missing from my Registry. How do I replace, please. Can I copy from another machine? 151830 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Arismac, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Arismac Win User

Missing Registry Folder

The "Winlogon" folder is missing from my Registry. How do I replace, please. Can I copy from another machine?

:)

Arismac, Mar 7, 2020
  2. GG1958 Win User

Windows 10: Missing TrayNotify folder in Registry

I just did what you suggested and everything is perfect for the new user I set up. When I log in with my user account then the notification area and icons are missing. Do I need to copy the files from the registry of new user and paste into the reg folder
    of my user account?

GG1958, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Registry entries missing

Hi Arvid,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

This might be due to the registry entries getting corrupted or missing. I would suggest you to click the article given below and try the 3rd step from the article first. If that doesn't work, continue with the other suggested troubleshooting steps one after
    the other.

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Missing Registry Folder

Security folder missing from the registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Outlook\Security

Hi Buracho,

There are ways on how you can add the missing registry on the Security folder. Here are the steps:

• In Registry Editor, click the registry key under which you would like to add a new key.
    • Click New on the Edit menu and then click
      Key
    • Type a name for the new key and then press ENTER.

Note: The method to fix the issue will have Registry modification. Before you modify the Registry, make sure to back it up and understand how to restore the registry if a problem occurs. Please refer to this link:
    How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

PreciousLeb, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Missing Registry Folder

1. Missing Registry Folder - Similar Threads - Missing Registry Folder

2. The WindowsUpdate folder is missing in the registry editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The WindowsUpdate folder is missing in the registry editor.: Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 22H2 Installed on ‎27/‎11/‎2022 OS build 22621.525 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22634.1000.0 I had tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, but it didn't work.I wonder if importing the Windows update folder...
  3. The WindowsUpdate folder is missing in the registry editor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The WindowsUpdate folder is missing in the registry editor.: Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 22H2 Installed on ‎27/‎11/‎2022 OS build 22621.525 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22634.1000.0 I had tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, but it didn't work.I wonder if importing the Windows update folder...
  4. Windows update folder is missing in registry editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update folder is missing in registry editor.: Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 22H2 Installed on ‎27/‎11/‎2022 OS build 22621.525 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22634.1000.0 I wondered importing Windows update folder will fix it. Can you share me the folder!Thanks for your answer....
  5. Windows update folder is missing in registry editor.

Windows update folder is missing in registry editor.: Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 22H2 Installed on ‎27/‎11/‎2022 OS build 22621.525 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22634.1000.0 I wondered importing Windows update folder will fix it. Can you share me the folder!Thanks for your answer....
  6. Windows update folder and OSupdate folder are missing in registry editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update folder and OSupdate folder are missing in registry editor: The folders Windows update and OSupdate are missing in my registry editor, what can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-folder-and-osupdate-folder-are/17156db0-2d9e-401c-9974-fec336142934
  7. Windows update folder and OSupdate folder are missing in registry editor

Windows update folder and OSupdate folder are missing in registry editor: The folders Windows update and OSupdate are missing in my registry editor, what can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-folder-and-osupdate-folder-are/17156db0-2d9e-401c-9974-fec336142934
  8. Windows update folder and OSupdate folder are missing in registry editor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Missing Registry Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Registry Folder: The "Winlogon" folder is missing from my Registry. How do I replace, please. Can I copy from another machine? 151830
  10. Change registry values of user shell folders: Some folders are missing in registry...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change registry values of user shell folders: Some folders are missing in registry...: I'm looking to change the directory paths of User Shell Folders ex: documents, favorites. I know I can do this easily by right clicking and going to properties. But I'd like to automate this process. I found that there are registry values to each that can be modified:...