Windows 10: Missing Registry Folder

Discus and support Missing Registry Folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The "Winlogon" folder is missing from my Registry. How do I replace, please. Can I copy from another machine? 151830 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arismac, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Arismac Win User

Missing Registry Folder

The "Winlogon" folder is missing from my Registry. How do I replace, please. Can I copy from another machine?

:)

Arismac, Mar 8, 2020
  2. GG1958 Win User

Windows 10: Missing TrayNotify folder in Registry

I just did what you suggested and everything is perfect for the new user I set up. When I log in with my user account then the notification area and icons are missing. Do I need to copy the files from the registry of new user and paste into the reg folder
    of my user account?

GG1958, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Registry entries missing

Hi Arvid,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

This might be due to the registry entries getting corrupted or missing. I would suggest you to click the article given below and try the 3rd step from the article first. If that doesn't work, continue with the other suggested troubleshooting steps one after
    the other.

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Missing Registry Folder

Security folder missing from the registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Outlook\Security

Hi Buracho,

There are ways on how you can add the missing registry on the Security folder. Here are the steps:

• In Registry Editor, click the registry key under which you would like to add a new key.
    • Click New on the Edit menu and then click
      Key
    • Type a name for the new key and then press ENTER.

Note: The method to fix the issue will have Registry modification. Before you modify the Registry, make sure to back it up and understand how to restore the registry if a problem occurs. Please refer to this link:
    How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

PreciousLeb, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Missing Registry Folder

1. Missing Registry Folder - Similar Threads - Missing Registry Folder

2. Missing Registry Folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Registry Folder: The "Winlogon" folder is missing from my Registry. How do I replace, please. Can I copy from another machine? 151830
  3. Missing "All Applications Packages" in Registry and Folder's Group

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing "All Applications Packages" in Registry and Folder's Group: Hi there, I had accidentally removed the "All Applications Packages" group in a file's/folder'sProperties-Security- Group or user names. It also appears that the group is removed in the registry. I want to know the process to restore it to default or how to add the "All...
  4. Change registry values of user shell folders: Some folders are missing in registry...

Change registry values of user shell folders: Some folders are missing in registry...: I'm looking to change the directory paths of User Shell Folders ex: documents, favorites. I know I can do this easily by right clicking and going to properties. But I'd like to automate this process. I found that there are registry values to each that can be modified:...
  5. Windows Update registry folder is missing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update registry folder is missing in windows 10: Hi I was getting an error from windows update "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes " also getting error code, I searched on the internet found some solution but didn't work. Then I looked into registry the Windows update folder was missing and i have...
  6. missing folder

missing folder: so i did the new windows 10 update wouldnt log me in put me in a temp profile i wasnt really paying much attention so moved a important folder onto my desktop thinking i was now on the normal screen rebooted and woah and behold it put me in my regular profile now i can see...
  7. Registry thread missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry thread missing: When closing edge on my new laptop the window asking if I wish to close all keeps coming up. Checking off yes and don't show again always returns. There seems to be a registry key missing for changing the code from 1 to 0, is there an upgrade?...
  8. Missing folder

in Browsers and Email
    Missing folder: Hi all, I finally bought a new desktop with win 10. On my old one I had a Hotmail account and two Comcast accounts using Office Outlook 2007. I wanted to use the new win 10 mail and consolidate my accounts. I got them all set up and working properly but the Comcast accounts...
  9. Folder Options in registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Options in registry: Hi, Where in the Windows registry is the reg key for user folder options? [img] 34318
  10. Folder Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Missing: I connected my phone via USB and moved the pictures to a folder I created in Pictures. I know it was a mistake to use move instead of copy but at the time it looked like a good idea for what I was trying to do. I compressed some of the pictures to sent to a friend and...