Windows 10: Missing Remote NDIS DRIVER after win10 update to 1903

Discus and support Missing Remote NDIS DRIVER after win10 update to 1903 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello i have a HP laptop 4 months old running win 10, today it wanted to update to win version 1903, once rebooted, my usb tethering to my iPhone does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarkHerbert1, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Missing Remote NDIS DRIVER after win10 update to 1903

Hello i have a HP laptop 4 months old running win 10, today it wanted to update to win version 1903, once rebooted, my usb tethering to my iPhone does not work. I tried uninstalling the update, but still the same. If you turn on iTunes it works through the usb, itunes and phone have the latest updates on them. The phone will connect on hotspot through wifi. After some investigating and trying every thing i found to do on line, nothing has worked. But what is interesting i have no remote NDIS driver? tried to find one, but just keep finding software that scans your computer then wants £30 to fix it. Any one able to help me out with this problem? thanks dudes

:)

MarkHerbert1, Jul 16, 2019

2. Error code: 10, when installing Remote NDIS drivers

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to install the Remote NDIS drivers on your PC. The error code in device manager states that the device’s hardware contains a FailReasonString value. I suggest you to refer the article

Remote NDIS (RNDIS)
    to know how to install the drivers.

However, as the issue is related to installing Remote NDIS driver on Windows 10, I suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , as the forum provides dedicated support for issues related to installation of Remote NDIS drivers.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 16, 2019
  3. VijayH M Win User
    remote ndis driver

Accidentally deleted Remote ndis driver. Kindly provide direct link to download the same for windows 10. thank you

VijayH M, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Missing Remote NDIS DRIVER after win10 update to 1903

NDIS Drivers

Hi,

There are different network device drivers that are supported by the Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS). An example of this is a miniport driver which manages a network interface card (NIC) such as the Wi-Fi card or the LAN card in your computer,
    including sending and receiving data through the network interface card. For additional information on what type of drivers are supports by the NDIS drivers in Windows 10, kindly refer to the information available on this

link

For more references on how to setup your mobile phone to get an Internet connection using a USB connection from your computer, we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer for the exact steps you need to complete. Take note though that this will also
    depend on the model of your mobile phone if it supports that option to get an Internet connection using the USB port.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Missing Remote NDIS DRIVER after win10 update to 1903

1. Missing Remote NDIS DRIVER after win10 update to 1903 - Similar Threads - Missing Remote NDIS

2. The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in...: The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in Windows 10 Version: 10.0.19045. Please share the link to download the driver...
  3. The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in...: The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in Windows 10 Version: 10.0.19045. Please share the link to download the driver...
  4. The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Remote NDIS Compatible Device drivers?

Remote NDIS Compatible Device drivers?: Hello. I recently got a BSOD with the following error message. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I used the Windows Debugging Tools to narrow down the driver. The driver was NETIO.sys, which is potentially a network driver related issue. I have to rely on using the Remote NDIS...
  6. Remote NDIS sharing driver

Remote NDIS sharing driver: The Remote NDIS driver has not been installed on my windows 10 pc. I was wondering if someone could point to a site where I can securely download the driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-ndis-sharing-driver/367b05dd-7cab-48d4-9ea8-2689da228e4f
  7. remote ndis driver

remote ndis driver: Accidentally deleted Remote ndis driver. Kindly provide direct link to download the same for windows 10. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-ndis-driver/9647024e-e94b-4bf4-ba49-8af42d69efe0
  8. Missing screen resolutions after WIN10 1903 update

Missing screen resolutions after WIN10 1903 update: I have an older Sony portable PC with a Core2 Duo CPU and Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset (MS WDDM 1.1) (GMA 4500MDH) video. This PC still meets my needs and the screen quality is still far better than the vast majority of portable PCs being sold today. This PC ran...
  9. Missing screen resolutions after WIN10 1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing screen resolutions after WIN10 1903 update: I have an older Sony portable PC with a Core2 Duo CPU and Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset (MS WDDM 1.1) (GMA 4500MDH) video. This PC still meets my needs and the screen quality is still far better than the vast majority of portable PCs being sold today. This PC ran...
  10. Remote Ndis Based Internet Sharing Device Driver missing

Remote Ndis Based Internet Sharing Device Driver missing: Hi. I've followed all online advice to find this driver, but it isn't there. Does anyone know why it wouldn't be in my Windows 10 and what I need to do to get it? Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 missing driver

2. ndis for version 1903