Windows 10: Missing reset this pc option

Discus and support Missing reset this pc option in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, i have problem with my local windows 10 password. I updated my windows 10 and changed the password . I forget it now. I dont get the option of... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by RamanMndy, Mar 10, 2019.

1. RamanMndy Win User

Missing reset this pc option

Hi, i have problem with my local windows 10 password. I updated my windows 10 and changed the password . I forget it now. I dont get the option of reset this pc into safe mode after selecting troubleshoot option. It shows another options like UEFi settings and startup settings.

:)

RamanMndy, Mar 10, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Reset this PC option missing.

In this case, since the Reset this PC option is missing, we suggest that you perform a custom installation in Windows 10 using your USB media. To do this, we recommend that you follow the steps provided
    in this
    article
    created by Andre Da Costa . This contains information, including the step-by-step instruction on how to perform a custom installation in Windows 10.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Reset this PC option missing.

Reference step 4. The option for "Reset This PC" is missing. That's the problem.

I cannot access windows due to a BSOD with the error "Inaccessible boot device". Got to the RE thru a bootable flash.

Did all the BOOREC commands (BCDrebuild etc etc) ....no luck.

Reset This PC missing complaints all over the web! Can't find any explanations or solutions. Anybody know the reason for this?

Another Don, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Missing reset this pc option

Reset this PC option missing.

Downloaded Media Creation Tool to USB. Booted from USB OK. However Reset this PC option missing from Advanced options menu.

Another Don, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Missing reset this pc option

1. Missing reset this pc option - Similar Threads - Missing reset option

2. Format - No option to reset this pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Format - No option to reset this pc: I'm looking to format two work machines as users have left and we don't have their passwords and want the machines to be ready for new starters.Upon start-up into advanced options we only have access to:Start up repairUEFI firmware settingsCommand PromptSystem Restore don't...
  3. "Reset this PC" option missing on Recovery menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Reset this PC" option missing on Recovery menu: After a clean install of windows 11 in my Asus laptop there is no reset this pc option in the advanced start upRecovery Menu. Usually there would be two options inside the troubleshoot menu of the advanced start up. But now there is only one , the "reset this pc" option is...
  4. "Reset this PC" option missing on Recovery menu

"Reset this PC" option missing on Recovery menu: After a clean install of windows 11 in my Asus laptop there is no reset this pc option in the advanced start upRecovery Menu. Usually there would be two options inside the troubleshoot menu of the advanced start up. But now there is only one , the "reset this pc" option is...
  5. Windows 11 "Reset this PC" option missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "Reset this PC" option missing: Hello everyone. I have a clean install with reformatting whole drive using Windows 11 pro installation media from Microsoft site. Everything were good, i can use easy recovery environment shift + restart to get their and there was "Reset this PC" option. Then i decided to...
  6. Windows 11 "Reset this PC" option missing

Windows 11 "Reset this PC" option missing: Hello everyone. I have a clean install with reformatting whole drive using Windows 11 pro installation media from Microsoft site. Everything were good, i can use easy recovery environment shift + restart to get their and there was "Reset this PC" option. Then i decided to...
  7. " Reset this PC " option doubt.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    " Reset this PC " option doubt.: i want to use the 'reset this PC ' on windows 10 and after i click remove everything option it asks 2 more options where one is "remove the files and clean the drive".. so can someone tell me will i loose my windows 10 activation or will i have to reinstall windows .. please...
  8. No "Reset This PC" option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No "Reset This PC" option: Reset this PC option missing after replacing hard disk with a Samsung SSD and using Samsung Data Migration software to clone the existing drive. Analysis: using Control Panel -> Computer Management -> Disk Management On original hard disk the WinRE recovery partition was...
  9. "Reset this PC" option missing on Recovery menu

"Reset this PC" option missing on Recovery menu: Hello, I have reset several Lenovo T480 laptops for my organization using the option below: [ATTACH] This screenshot came from a laptop running Windows 17763.437 When I go to the laptop I'm trying to reset I only have the following in the menu: [ATTACH] This laptop...
  10. Need to reset PC, missing options.

Need to reset PC, missing options.: As the title suggests I need help resetting my computer to factory settings. However, the only options I have are "UEFI Firmware Settings" and "Startup Settings". If anyone knows how to fix my problem it would be much appreciated. 105648

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset your pc missing on Troubleshoot options