Windows 10: missing scroll bar

Discus and support missing scroll bar in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; missing scroll bar on right side of windows screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HaroldSelassie, Jul 8, 2020.

1. missing scroll bar

missing scroll bar on right side of windows screen

:)

HaroldSelassie, Jul 8, 2020
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites

I see the scroll bar and it's scroll-able, and does not disappear. I'm currently on the Beta FF, 67b5. That may have been fixed. I'm assuming you are on 66.0.2. Maybe if you try the Beta to see if it works correctly, that will give you some indication it will be fine in a few weeks when it's released.

Scroll down this FF directory till you find the one for you. It's easy to revert back to 66.0.2.

Directory Listing: /pub/firefox/releases/

missing scroll bar [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Jul 8, 2020
  3. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

missing scroll bar tpu.png

anticlutch, Jul 8, 2020
  4. missing scroll bar

Scroll bar keeps jumping to top of scroll bar

Hi,

There are several factors why you are experiencing this issue and that's what we are going to find out. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue on all scroll bars available on your computer?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with what you are experiencing when using the scroll bar?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

missing scroll bar

1. missing scroll bar - Similar Threads - missing scroll bar

2. Scroll Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll Bar: I have lost my scroll bar. Tried restart but that didn't help.How do I get back the scroll bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-bar/79826604-0692-46e1-9d6a-7c3cffbaee72
  3. Scroll Bar Missing On Messenger For PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll Bar Missing On Messenger For PC: Hi. I've been using Messenger for PC for a while. And last night, my scroll bar disappeared from the app. I cannot scroll up or down through my conversations, no matter what I do. I have tried repairing & resetting the app- uninstalling & reinstalling it- resetting the...
  4. Scroll Bar Missing On Messenger For PC

Scroll Bar Missing On Messenger For PC: Hi. I've been using Messenger for PC for a while. And last night, my scroll bar disappeared from the app. I cannot scroll up or down through my conversations, no matter what I do. I have tried repairing & resetting the app- uninstalling & reinstalling it- resetting the...
  5. Scroll bar missing in photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll bar missing in photos app.: When you open the photos app, it generally shows all the photos in a particular folder.Have attached a screenshot showing which item I am talking about. The question is how do I get it back if it goes missing. Now whenever I open the app it doesn't show the rest of the...
  6. Scroll bar missing in photos app.

Scroll bar missing in photos app.: When you open the photos app, it generally shows all the photos in a particular folder.Have attached a screenshot showing which item I am talking about. The question is how do I get it back if it goes missing. Now whenever I open the app it doesn't show the rest of the...
  7. scroll bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    scroll bar: When I look at a folder with a lot of pictures which take up more than one page I cannot get the scroll bar to stay at the bottom of the page more than a few seconds which does not give me enough time to look through very many images before it returns back to the top. I did...
  8. Scroll Bar Not Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll Bar Not Scrolling: On some websites, the scroll bar just doesn't scroll down. It's not like it's not there, it just doesn't move at all. Trying to drag it or press the buttons at the top or bottom doesn't work either. You can see the issuehere. Are any of you other guys having this problem?...
  9. Scroll bars

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scroll bars: I am having problems with lists that have scroll bars. Best example is the navigation pane of File Explorer. If a vertical scroll bar is present the navigation panel will jitter (flicker)! If I expand file explorer vertically so that the scroll bar disappears the jitter will...
  10. Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites: Hi Folks An odd issue - When using Firefox I notice that on some websites the scrollbar is missing & the page will not scroll using the mousewheel. Everything is up to date. A particular website where this happens is: The Quietus Any suggestions welcome. 129767