Windows 10: Missing sections in settings

Discus and support Missing sections in settings in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So my settings looks like this . When i searched for solution i found one post... But it was useless cuz i dont have SettingsPageVisibility... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DrDoom58X, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Missing sections in settings

/u/DrDoom58X, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Wifi settings are missing

Hi,

It is possible that you're Wi-Fi Settings is missing due to a corrupted or outdated drivers. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot Network connection issues. You can expand each section and try performing
    the steps you've not yet done.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Missing sections in settings

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Missing sections in settings

1. Missing sections in settings - Similar Threads - Missing sections settings

2. There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.: I'm using windows 11 the latest version I have installed all the updates. I have tried all the solutions on the internet and nothing worked with me. What is the problem with that ? and if there is a substitution section for "apps & features" what is it?...
  3. GPU section in Task Manager missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU section in Task Manager missing: I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and whenever I go to task manager under processes I can't see the GPU section. I can see it under the performance section the one with the graphs, but not in the processes page. I looked at the settings and it doesn't have an option to show...
  4. GPU section in Task Manager missing

GPU section in Task Manager missing: I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and whenever I go to task manager under processes I can't see the GPU section. I can see it under the performance section the one with the graphs, but not in the processes page. I looked at the settings and it doesn't have an option to show...
  5. Bluetooth is missing on device manager section

Bluetooth is missing on device manager section: I am using a Sony Vaio Laptop Model Number SVE15127CNB which came with windows 8 preinstalled, later I upgraded to windows 8.1 and 10 respectively, as it became so slow using windows 10 as my laptop having 4gb of RAM and HDD, I decided to move to using Linux, after spending...
  6. Bluetooth is missing on device manager section

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is missing on device manager section: I am using a Sony Vaio Laptop Model Number SVE15127CNB which came with windows 8 preinstalled, later I upgraded to windows 8.1 and 10 respectively, as it became so slow using windows 10 as my laptop having 4gb of RAM and HDD, I decided to move to using Linux, after spending...
  7. Missing "Folders" section in This PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing "Folders" section in This PC: I'm missing general folders within This PC. I find this annoying, can I fix it somehow? What it should look likeMy current status https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-folders-section-in-this-pc/77e2f46e-ec7d-401c-a88d-9114eabb6bcb
  8. Gaming Section in Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gaming Section in Settings: Hello I would like to get help with Gaming section in settings..I don't have this Gaming section, please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-section-in-settings/6499a9cd-ffd5-4999-8bb6-d71bbac18f71
  9. Missing sections in the Settings tab.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing sections in the Settings tab.: Hello. About a few days ago my friends computer and mine both restarted almost at the same time and started updating. We thought nothing of it at the time, but today I opened the Settings tab and noticed that most of the sections are missing. Told him to check if he's missing...
  10. Missing section in Control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing section in Control panel: In control panel i have this missing section, any ideas how i can delete it?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-section-in-control-panel/643adb3f-6a01-40d5-94c6-6afbb3e1cd5e