Windows 10: Missing security and quality updates

Discus and support Missing security and quality updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi my pc which is running windows 10 will not update quality and security up dates it says there's an error Error code is 0x8024a21e, I can't seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IanFenton2, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Missing security and quality updates

Hi my pc which is running windows 10 will not update quality and security up dates it says there's an error

Error code is 0x8024a21e, I can't seem to get any sense from anywhere also windows trouble shooter just keeps looking for "pending restart, I have restarted the pc with no results Help

:)

IanFenton2, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Tyler815 Win User

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes problem

Thank you. Below are screen shots from Hard Disk Sentinel, as well as Crystal Disk, which is what I normally use for checking disk health.

Missing security and quality updates [​IMG]

I see now about the ISO file now. I can just run it in Windows Explorer and then click on the Setup.exe file inside the ISO file to run it, correct?

At this point I am wondering if I should take any other steps first before running the ISO file and doing the install?

I will of course make a drive image first using Acronis before running it though.

Thanks again.

Tyler815, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Tyler815 Win User

Missing security and quality updates

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes problem

Thank you. It looks like all is good now after it added a few updates and did a reboot, see below.

Perhaps in the future, if someone else has a WU issue, you can ask if they are running a VPN and/or suggest they turn it off since it seems WU refuses to download certain things if the connection is going over a VPN. This isn't the first time I have had to disable the VPN to access certain things.

Tyler815, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Missing security and quality updates

1. Missing security and quality updates - Similar Threads - Missing security quality

2. missing security ang quality fixes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing security ang quality fixes: missing security and quality fixes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-security-ang-quality-fixes/c563b39f-51d7-4b0a-94bf-0b29d3737e2a
  3. missing security ang quality fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing security ang quality fixes: missing security and quality fixes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-security-ang-quality-fixes/c563b39f-51d7-4b0a-94bf-0b29d3737e2a
  4. "Missing important security and quality fixes"

"Missing important security and quality fixes": Hi!I was updating my computer today since I was behind on them a bit and I got through them all but the notice that I'm missing important updates won't go away. I click "Check for updates" and it buffers for a few seconds before it comes up empty-handed.It doesn't come with...
  5. "Missing important security and quality fixes"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Missing important security and quality fixes": Hi!I was updating my computer today since I was behind on them a bit and I got through them all but the notice that I'm missing important updates won't go away. I click "Check for updates" and it buffers for a few seconds before it comes up empty-handed.It doesn't come with...
  6. "Missing important security and quality fixes"

7. quality update missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quality update missing: Trying to update my 21h1 Windows however It keeps getting error message. I tried to run sfc and dism knowing it will resolve the issue. Also, I turn off my anti virus program that might blocking it but didnt help. Please help me with this update....
  8. quality update missing

quality update missing: Trying to update my 21h1 Windows however It keeps getting error message. I tried to run sfc and dism knowing it will resolve the issue. Also, I turn off my anti virus program that might blocking it but didnt help. Please help me with this update....
  9. quality update missing

10. Missing security and quality fixes

Missing security and quality fixes: I got a problem with Window Update "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.". I have searched up so many tutorials and ways to fix it but it cant be fix....