Windows 10: Missing security tab on Win11 pro properties

Discus and support Missing security tab on Win11 pro properties in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I select a single file > properties I have access to all tabs, if I select multiple files I can only see general & details tabs.I have searched for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NeilHobbs, Oct 7, 2022.

1. NeilHobbs Win User

Missing security tab on Win11 pro properties

If I select a single file > properties I have access to all tabs, if I select multiple files I can only see general & details tabs.I have searched for info on this problem & have tried the suggestions using GPedit & regedit but it makes no difference.I have access to another win10pro & Win11pro pc & they both have the same issue. This never used to happen as I have changed security settings on multiple files many times.Can anyone help with this infuriating problem?many thanks

:)

NeilHobbs, Oct 7, 2022
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 7, 2022
  3. thedoc735 Win User
    thedoc735, Oct 7, 2022
  4. thedoc735 Win User

thedoc735, Oct 7, 2022
Thema:

1. Missing security tab on Win11 pro properties - Similar Threads - Missing security tab

2. Security tab Missing from Properties in Icedrive Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security tab Missing from Properties in Icedrive Folder: In my Icedrive folder and subfolders ONLY, the security tab is missing when I click propertiesI was trying to find it because it says I do not have permission to edit file name...
  3. Security tab Missing from Properties in Icedrive Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security tab Missing from Properties in Icedrive Folder: In my Icedrive folder and subfolders ONLY, the security tab is missing when I click propertiesI was trying to find it because it says I do not have permission to edit file name...
  4. Missing security tab on Win11 pro properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing security tab on Win11 pro properties: If I select a single file > properties I have access to all tabs, if I select multiple files I can only see general & details tabs.I have searched for info on this problem & have tried the suggestions using GPedit & regedit but it makes no difference.I have access to another...
  5. Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview security tab missing in properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview security tab missing in properties: I am running an evaluation copy of Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview in Parallels on a Mac Studio and when selecting a folder to view the properties, the Security tab is missing. I have tried all methods to enable it including:1: Through Local Group Policy Editor2: Through...
  6. Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview security tab missing in properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview security tab missing in properties: I am running an evaluation copy of Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview in Parallels on a Mac Studio and when selecting a folder to view the properties, the Security tab is missing. I have tried all methods to enable it including:1: Through Local Group Policy Editor2: Through...
  7. no security tab in properties?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    no security tab in properties?: VER: 21H1 19043.1110 There is no security tab in properties and the files and folders are padlocked, so I can't change permissions/ownership? The files are on a USB pendrive, copied from a previous PC (the whole downloads folder infact!). I've tried the: 1) Simply type Win+R...
  8. Missing securities tab in properties folder of drive(D)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing securities tab in properties folder of drive(D): Hello. I needed to disable read only option on a mounted ISO file. It said I did not have access. To sideline this, I need the securities tab, which is not available for the drive in properties folder. It’s available on everything else, including the C drive. File system is...
  9. No Security Tab In Properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Security Tab In Properties: So I wanted to move music from my computer to a USB drive, but when I got there there was no security tab to change permissions. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks, Stagcraft184...
  10. Sharing tab missing in properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing tab missing in properties: I have Win 10 Home 64 bit. In my Win 7 there used to be a Share tab in file properties. In my Win 10 this tab is missing in properties. Any help in recovering it would be appreciated. As additional information, I am the sole user of the PC with only the one account that...