Windows 10: Missing Security Updates ??

Discus and support Missing Security Updates ?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Update says my computer is up-to-date, but Belarc Advisor says I am missing the following 2: 1KB2538242 2KB4569745 If these are really... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by richard000000001, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Missing Security Updates ??

Windows Update says my computer is up-to-date, but Belarc Advisor says I am missing the following 2:

1KB2538242

2KB4569745

If these are really missing, how and where do I get them?

:)

richard000000001, Aug 15, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Jorge Win User
    Microsoft to Roll Out Four Security Updates Next Week

So that's (4) down and 40 Billion more security updates to go before any Microsucks O/S will be even remotely secure. I'd suggest Bill get off his arse and get the first Billion security fixes out this year.

Jorge, Aug 15, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Missing Security Updates ??

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Missing Security Updates ??

1. Missing Security Updates ?? - Similar Threads - Missing Security Updates

2. My Updates and Security is Missing Tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Updates and Security is Missing Tabs: I was looking to update my device to Windows 11 when I realized that there were missing tabs in the update and security section.I looked through another thread where someone had a similar issue but none of the solutions worked....
  3. My Updates and Security is Missing Tabs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Updates and Security is Missing Tabs: I was looking to update my device to Windows 11 when I realized that there were missing tabs in the update and security section.I looked through another thread where someone had a similar issue but none of the solutions worked....
  4. My Updates and Security is Missing Tabs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Am I missing security updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Am I missing security updates?: I have version 2004, OS build 19041.631, so am I fine for now? Windows Update simply wouldn't offer and install updates that are in between that are security updates, except for Flash! Just worried about critical updates that came before 19041.631. I did install KB4586864...
  6. Missing security and quality updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing security and quality updates: Hi my pc which is running windows 10 will not update quality and security up dates it says there's an error Error code is 0x8024a21e, I can't seem to get any sense from anywhere also windows trouble shooter just keeps looking for "pending restart, I have restarted the pc...
  7. missing microsoft security update KB2538243

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    missing microsoft security update KB2538243: I ran belarc testing on my computer stating that I am missing Microsoft security update KB2538243 and I can't figured out how to upate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-microsoft-security-update-kb2538243/4dfe3bfa-7ac4-4d1c-9899-42452522ef05"
  8. Missing Security Updates - windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing Security Updates - windows 10: Below is a snip from the Belarc report that I've just run. But my WUs are run and installed automatically. 1 What do I have to do to install these, please? 2 How could they not have been installed automatically? [ATTACH]...
  9. Missing security update KB4483452

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing security update KB4483452: I have two Win 10 64 bit computers, each running Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.348). I regularly check for Windows Updates, and find both systems are up to date from that setting. Today, however, I ran Belarc Advisor, and each computer indicates I am missing the 2/12/2019...
  10. "Windows Update" Tab Missing Under "Update & Security"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Windows Update" Tab Missing Under "Update & Security": Hello, I noticed a few days ago that the "Windows Update" Tab in the "Update & Security" section of the Settings App had disappeared. [ATTACH] I've done all the basic troubleshooting steps, sfc, etc, nothing is reporting any errors or issues. I would prefer not to...