Windows 10: Missing Service?

Discus and support Missing Service? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Not sure if this should be here so I apologize. Currently I have Windows 10 build 2004 19041.388 Is it just me or has "Computer Browser" just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AirPower4ever, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Missing Service?

Not sure if this should be here so I apologize.

Currently I have Windows 10 build 2004 19041.388

Is it just me or has "Computer Browser" just disappeared? I checked my other systems with the same Windows version and it is gone from the list.

:)

AirPower4ever, Jul 21, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 21, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 21, 2020
  4. b1rd Win User

Missing Service?

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Missing Service? [​IMG]

Thema:

Missing Service?

1. Missing Service? - Similar Threads - Missing Service

2. Microsoft store install service is missing and due to that i can't install/update from...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store install service is missing and due to that i can't install/update from...: I've been trying so hard to get my microsoft store to work over the last few days and while following tutorials like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqDupVEHM1I&list=WL&index=3&t=222s&ab_channel=CrownGEEK and i noticed that "Microsoft store install" is missing from...
  3. The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing. How can I bring it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing. How can I bring it back?: I don't have the "Handwriting" option on my touch keyboard. To fix this I checked the service panel and realized The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing.What is The solution? My device is Surface pro 7 and the operating system is windows 11 Updated...
  4. The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing. How can I bring it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing. How can I bring it back?: I don't have the "Handwriting" option on my touch keyboard. To fix this I checked the service panel and realized The "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service" is missing.What is The solution? My device is Surface pro 7 and the operating system is windows 11 Updated...
  5. Windows Update / Update service is missing - Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update / Update service is missing - Windows 11 Pro: I can't find my update service, This is the cause of the problem I cannot download anything from the Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80070424....
  6. Windows Update / Update service is missing - Windows 11 Pro

Windows Update / Update service is missing - Windows 11 Pro: I can't find my update service, This is the cause of the problem I cannot download anything from the Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80070424....
  7. Tablet Input Service, Missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet Input Service, Missing.: Hi folks. I am trying to solve a problem im having with inputs acurracy and to do that I need to locate the Tablet Input Service in the Services window. But It is not available. I have also tried looking in the 'Turn Windows Feature on or off' also. but still not there.I am...
  8. Tablet Input Service, Missing.

Tablet Input Service, Missing.: Hi folks. I am trying to solve a problem im having with inputs acurracy and to do that I need to locate the Tablet Input Service in the Services window. But It is not available. I have also tried looking in the 'Turn Windows Feature on or off' also. but still not there.I am...
  9. Generic Audio driver detected and missing Windows Audio in services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic Audio driver detected and missing Windows Audio in services: Hello i'm writing this in hope to be able to fix this issue that i have. I used the troubleshooting tool because i was hearing some popping/crackling inside my headphones while listening to music; the troubleshooting pointed out as an issue the " generic audio driver detected...
  10. Generic Audio driver detected and missing Windows Audio in services

Generic Audio driver detected and missing Windows Audio in services: Hello i'm writing this in hope to be able to fix this issue that i have. I used the troubleshooting tool because i was hearing some popping/crackling inside my headphones while listening to music; the troubleshooting pointed out as an issue the " generic audio driver detected...