Windows 10: Missing Settings in Personalization

Discus and support Missing Settings in Personalization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to scroll some photos as my screen background. However, I'm missing the settings to do this in the Personalization settings in Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ryan0827, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Ryan0827 Win User

Missing Settings in Personalization

I'm trying to scroll some photos as my screen background. However, I'm missing the settings to do this in the Personalization settings in Windows 10. How do I show them? I only see Fonts and Taskbar, why?

Missing Settings in Personalization 489aea7c-79cc-43d5-8a25-d270995b4c7a?upload=true.png

:)

Ryan0827, Sep 11, 2018

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Missing Settings in Personalization

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Missing Settings in Personalization

1. Missing Settings in Personalization - Similar Threads - Missing Settings Personalization

2. Settings > Personalization > Start > Layout more pins feature missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings > Personalization > Start > Layout more pins feature missing: I want to have more pins instead of recommendations showing in my Windows 11 home menu.According to this article and many others, this is possible via the settings > personalization > start > adjust the layout to show more...
  3. Settings > Personalization > Start > Layout more pins feature missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings > Personalization > Start > Layout more pins feature missing: I want to have more pins instead of recommendations showing in my Windows 11 home menu.According to this article and many others, this is possible via the settings > personalization > start > adjust the layout to show more...
  4. Missing items in Personalization.

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing items in Personalization.: Hello everybody, New member here. I just re-installed Win 10 on my laptop. I won't go into details on why i had to but over the years i'm amazed that each time you install Windows you have different things that don't work, that did work on another install. This will be my...
  5. Personalized Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalized Settings: During 2 recent updates, within a week, MS changed the font type & size in my File Explorer and Start Menu and I find this very upsetting and infuriating. Is there a place where these two setting are kept so I can copy and save them to recover my choice? From Windows 8.1...
  6. Personalization Settings

Personalization Settings: How do I reset my personalization settings to default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalization-settings/3b0690d0-f227-48b4-9e6a-e7a70ff88bc9
  7. Missing Personal Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Personal Files: After running the Windows 10 update all my personal photos and documents are gone. Background is gone. Was using Thunderbird email program, it's gone The log on Avatar is the Same so I figure they have to be here somewhere. What do I do to restore personal files?...
  8. Personalized settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Personalized settings: After almost every automatic update, when restarting my PC I will get this error message and the screen goes blank. "personalized settings(not responding)". What's going on?...
  9. Freezing Personalization settings

Freezing Personalization settings: Is there a way to make one's screen settings the default? I want my backgrounds to 'fill' the screen but every restart and many desktop returns from games that change screen resolution revert to the default settings of 'center' which for my 'screen themes' backgrounds do not...
  10. Personalized Settings is stuck

in Windows 10 Support
    Personalized Settings is stuck: I just ran Windows Update and all seemed well, I rebooted as usual but when I logged in again i just have a black screen with a small white window that says "Personalized Settings (Not Responding)". If I Ctrl+Alt+Delete I can get the Task Manager up and it says Windows...