Windows 10: Missing Share Tab under WiFi Properties

Discus and support Missing Share Tab under WiFi Properties in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There is no sharing under the wifi property i need. I need to set up a hotspot for my computer. Under Ethernet there is a sharing option, but I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by theoldbucwild, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Missing Share Tab under WiFi Properties

There is no sharing under the wifi property i need. I need to set up a hotspot for my computer. Under Ethernet there is a sharing option, but I want that option underneath Wifi and not Ethernet Missing Share Tab under WiFi Properties ada570bc-d27d-4f11-bdf0-c76269c86857?upload=true.png

:)

theoldbucwild, Jul 27, 2018

2. Sharing tab missing in Folder Properties on Windows 10

When right clicking on any folder and selecting properties, the tab "Sharing" is missing.

Things I have tried:

• Checking "Use Sharing Wizard (Recommended)" in Folder Options
    • Enabling Network discovery and Sharing in Network settings
    • Clicking Share at the top and selecting "Advanced Sharing Options"
    None of these have worked.

JacktheSmack, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Agrippa Win User
    Sharing tab missing in properties

I have Win 10 Home 64 bit.

In my Win 7 there used to be a Share tab in file properties. In my Win 10 this tab is missing in properties. Any help in recovering it would be appreciated.

As additional information, I am the sole user of the PC with only the one account that came with the pre-installed OS. I have not set up a Homegroup.

Agrippa, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Missing Share Tab under WiFi Properties

Missing Sharing Tab in Folder Properties on Windows10

H Roshan,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided by JacktheSmack replied on February 21, 2016 in the below link and check if it helps.

Sharing tab missing in Folder Properties on Windows 10

Registry disclaimer

To do so: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these
    steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article
    in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

322756 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/ )

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with missing folder properties, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Missing Share Tab under WiFi Properties

1. Missing Share Tab under WiFi Properties - Similar Threads - Missing Share Tab

2. Windows 11 - Under Properties - Security Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Under Properties - Security Tab: Under Windows Properties I have a Group or user names that I do not recognize. It listed as Account Unknown with a long list of numbers in parentheses. The permissions for the Account Unknown is special.Does anyone know if this is something normal? Any details about this...
  3. Windows 11 - Under Properties - Security Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Under Properties - Security Tab: Under Windows Properties I have a Group or user names that I do not recognize. It listed as Account Unknown with a long list of numbers in parentheses. The permissions for the Account Unknown is special.Does anyone know if this is something normal? Any details about this...
  4. Why is the readyboot tab in properties missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the readyboot tab in properties missing?: Why is the readyboot tab in properties missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-readyboot-tab-in-properties-missing/08ebbec5-517c-4b78-b7a2-f3b48bdc9fab
  5. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing: I have already updated the driver to High definition audio device but only the enhancements tab in speaker properties popped up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhancements-tab-in-microphone-properties-missing/74f555da-ac11-4ad3-9f8f-26cf1dd82b77
  6. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing: I have already updated the driver to High definition audio device but only the enhancements tab in speaker properties popped up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhancements-tab-in-microphone-properties-missing/74f555da-ac11-4ad3-9f8f-26cf1dd82b77
  7. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. No sharing tab in wifi properties.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sharing tab in wifi properties.: Hey I'm having issues with my network adapter properties where I can't see my sharing tab. I'm on a Lenovo IdeaPad S145 which was in S mode but I uninstalled it with the Microsoft store app that does it for you. I don't know if that will help or not. Here is my directions to...
  9. Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab: I have Windows 10 64 bit Ver. 1809 (OS Build 17763.737) and during the drivers update for Realtek, the Enhancement Tab is missing in the sound properties. Can this be due to motherboard issue or that is, drivers not compatible? I would rather have the older drivers like in...
  10. Sharing tab missing in properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing tab missing in properties: I have Win 10 Home 64 bit. In my Win 7 there used to be a Share tab in file properties. In my Win 10 this tab is missing in properties. Any help in recovering it would be appreciated. As additional information, I am the sole user of the PC with only the one account that...