Windows 10: Missing Sites?

Discus and support Missing Sites? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Ok, is something silly happening w/ the internet? A bunch of my usual sites are just giving "not found" errors, Z97-A/USB 3.1 Driver & Tools |... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wolfie138, Jan 24, 2020.

1. wolfie138 Win User

Missing Sites?

Ok, is something silly happening w/ the internet? A bunch of my usual sites are just giving "not found" errors,
    Z97-A/USB 3.1 Driver & Tools | Motherboards | ASUS Global
    ASUS USA
    https://answers.microsoft.com/
    Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft
    https://forums.tomshardware.com/

and Amazon too :-/
    i tried a couple of "is it down" type sites, one said hotmail/outlook has big probs, but for asus, one said it was down and the other said it wasn't.

anything i need to check?

TIA

:)

wolfie138, Jan 24, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Polarman Win User
    Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Missing Sites?

Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if issue is resolved.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser home page.
    • Click on Customize on the Home page
    • Select the particular category to watch the specific suggestion.
    Also follow the below given steps and check if that answers your query.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More action(…) on left most corner.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Select Top sites and suggested content under Open New tabs with
    • Open new tab to check if it shows the Most visited website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Missing Sites?

1. Missing Sites? - Similar Threads - Missing Sites

2. Why is styling missing for an IIS site when using one service account but styling exists...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is styling missing for an IIS site when using one service account but styling exists...: Using Server 2019.IIS Installed.New Application Pool created using Service Account A limited permissions.When I access the web site, the styling is missing.When I change the identity of the AppPool to Service Account B more permissions, the website looks as expected.How do I...
  3. Why is styling missing for an IIS site when using one service account but styling exists...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is styling missing for an IIS site when using one service account but styling exists...: Using Server 2019.IIS Installed.New Application Pool created using Service Account A limited permissions.When I access the web site, the styling is missing.When I change the identity of the AppPool to Service Account B more permissions, the website looks as expected.How do I...
  4. Pin web site to start missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin web site to start missing: Pin web site to start missing is there a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-web-site-to-start-missing/2ade8ff9-2cb5-4b76-9951-7ff008c8cbb4
  5. Missing site icons on desktop.

Missing site icons on desktop.: How do I get my desk top icons back? I inadvertently removed them and have been to control panel personalize many times and tried everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-site-icons-on-desktop/f32db3bc-d97f-4fec-850c-e808865b2b8b
  6. Missing Greeting card web site..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Greeting card web site..: My outer space greeting card web site called www.spacenoodles.com was destroyed by IX Web Hosting when they went out of biz..I am looking for a duplicate which may exist somewhere.. I attempted to transfer the web site to Host Gator but they said they don't have it.. Does...
  7. missing button for Flash to add sites to be allowed

missing button for Flash to add sites to be allowed: I have windows 10 version home 1803 OS build 17134.285 Flash does not work in sites while using chrome browser Settings does not show Button to add sites to allow flash to run...
  8. Important Feature Missing from "Official Site" Version of VLC Media Player

Important Feature Missing from "Official Site" Version of VLC Media Player: I was using the VLC media player downloaded from the Microsoft Store on HP Pavilion notebook running Windows 10. I like this app very much. But when I discovered I couldn't rotate the geometry, I downloaded the program from the VLC official site. So, now I have access to all...
  9. Sites Missing In Browsing History In Microsoft Edge

Sites Missing In Browsing History In Microsoft Edge: I recently went to the browsing history in my Microsoft Edge browser, and there are some sites missing. I went to a site called savethechildren.com through a click thru button on a site called MyPoints so that I could get points for my donation on Saturday, I think it was,...
  10. cant connect to certain sites missing protocols

cant connect to certain sites missing protocols: hey, this is my first post so have mercy =x Im not sure when the problem started, maybe after a update or installing a game or something..no clue, but recently i have been having connection issues with certain sites at random. Its the same sites every time but they either...