Windows 10: MIssing Sleep Mode

Discus and support MIssing Sleep Mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My WIndows 10 PC (Dell Precision T3400) had an update this week after which "Sleep" has disappeared; been working fine for the last 2 years. I've gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SayWhat, Jun 5, 2019.

1. SayWhat Win User

MIssing Sleep Mode

My WIndows 10 PC (Dell Precision T3400) had an update this week after which "Sleep" has disappeared; been working fine for the last 2 years. I've gone into

Power & Sleep Control Panel>Choose what the power button down>Shutdown Settings

but the Sleep checkbox is missing, only showing the 3 checkboxes - Turn on Fast Startup, Hibernate, Lock.

Anybody know how I can get my Sleep back!

:)

SayWhat, Jun 5, 2019

2. Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Sleep Mode

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you facing any issue with sleep mode function on Windows 10 or sleep mode option is missing from your system?

• What is the make and model of your system?

Reply to us, we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 5, 2019
  4. MIssing Sleep Mode

Waking from sleep mode

Hi Kenneth,

For us to narrow down your concern with waking up your computer from sleep mode, we would like to know the following:

• Aside from Windows Update. were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of your screen when you wake up your computer from sleep mode.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

MIssing Sleep Mode

1. MIssing Sleep Mode - Similar Threads - MIssing Sleep Mode

2. Sleep mode missing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep mode missing: I have a refurbished Dell Latitude 5490 i7 8th Gen laptop with 16 GB RAM & 512 GB SSD. Two days ago, I did a factory reset and then while setting up my PC I noticed that the sleep option was missing from the Power Menu, Windows Settings, and Control Panel. Also, my display...
  3. sleep mode

sleep mode: does my computers alarm sound off if the PC is asleep https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode/c2ecd7a5-73eb-4beb-b05d-271677d04c53
  4. no sleep mode

no sleep mode: how can i restore sleep mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sleep-mode/c4aa3618-98e3-4e9a-baba-f00e89d4a2b0
  5. sleep mode

sleep mode: my laptop ASUS TUF A15 512GB SSD is taking too long to go to sleep mode like 1-2 minutes what could be the issue and how to resolve it ? It boots normally and comes out of sleep in about 3-5 seconds can some one help me...
  6. Sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sleep mode?: Is it working on the newest build? submitted by /u/whiffleboy666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hx72gq/sleep_mode/
  7. sleep is missing!

sleep is missing!: after changing my drive, i lost sleep option, after i start i only have SHUT DOWN and RESTART. the sleep option is missing. can i have it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-is-missing/77f8ae65-8608-4415-82f2-c0ddfa748653
  8. sleep mode

sleep mode: Why is my computer not staying on sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode/feaa59a6-5398-435e-8347-b758f7d058d8
  9. Sleep mode

Sleep mode: Good day, Please what does allow hybrid sleep mode mean? I want my internet on and want to be connected to internet while my computer is asleep. Please explain hybrid sleep to me and how I can achieve my need. Camillus....
  10. Sleep Mode

Sleep Mode: I am running into an issue where every third or fourth time I press the delete key on Windows 10 while using Excel or Google Sheets most notably, my computer goes into sleep mode. It is incredibly frustrating, and I have changed all of my sleep settings to "Never." I...