Windows 10: Missing sleep settings and Cs Key

Discus and support Missing sleep settings and Cs Key in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I first wanted to thank EVERYONE, especially the creator(s) of this forum. It really is far above the rest. This might be the only time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by sealoverxps15, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Missing sleep settings and Cs Key

Hello,

I first wanted to thank EVERYONE, especially the creator(s) of this forum. It really is far above the rest.

This might be the only time I haven't been able to locate a solution on my own, using this forum. My issue is on my i9 XPS 15 7590. The sleep option is gone everywhere. I tried all the recommended solutions but it doesn't work. Furthermore the CsEnabled key is missing from the registry.
    It may be worth noting that this laptop is in my spare office hooked to a WD19 Thunderbolt 3 Dock w/external monitors. My desktop with an i9 in the gaming room still has the Sleep setting and has received basically the same updates the XPS gets, with the exception of the latest BOIS update, as I'm afraid to do on the XPS15, with intel locking UV'ing, & FIVR due to Plundervolt. That said, I don't believe that has anything to do with it, but thought I should mention it. Unfortunately I don't remember when it disappeared, which is probably why I'm having such a hard time figuring it out.
    Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to help me out.
    ***Attached are a few SS showing missing sleep option***

Missing sleep settings and Cs Key [​IMG]

:)

sealoverxps15, Nov 27, 2020

2. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Nov 27, 2020
  3. missing sleep menu in power

Hi,

Missing Sleep option in Power menu is usually caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we would like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When you check the Power options in Control Panel, did you mean that the Sleep option is not displaying in the Shutdown settings?

If you haven't check the Shutdown settings in Control Panel, we suggest to do so and make sure that the Sleep option is enabled. To check the Shutdown settings, follow these steps:

• In Cortana search, type control panel.
    • Choose Control Panel from the list.
    • Click System and Security and select Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Shutdown settings, put a tick in the Sleep
      box and click Save changes.

If the Sleep option is already enabled and it still doesn't appear in the Power menu, we recommend that you keep the device drivers up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Missing sleep settings and Cs Key

CS-15 AT commands

1) Has this list of AT commands been published?

2) Is there a chart listing the differences among the Nokia Internet Sticks (cs-10,cs-12,cs-15,cs-18)?

3) Do they all support the same AT commands?

4) Has anyone used one of these with Android?

Thanks,

David

dkesselring, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Missing sleep settings and Cs Key

1. Missing sleep settings and Cs Key - Similar Threads - Missing sleep settings

2. Sleep Mode Issue - FN Keys and Power Settings not working after sleeping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep Mode Issue - FN Keys and Power Settings not working after sleeping: Hello everyone,I hope you're all doing well. I own a laptop, with windows 11, and I've been facing a peculiar issue after sleep mode. Whenever my laptop goes into sleep mode and then wakes up, several functions stop working. Specifically, the FN keys become unresponsive, and...
  3. Lid open settings - Sleep is missing on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lid open settings - Sleep is missing on Windows 11: The Sleep setting within lid open action is missing on window 11 buildAny know a way to get this back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lid-open-settings-sleep-is-missing-on-windows-11/201921cd-d715-4cf7-98ce-9b18288f70dd
  4. Lid open settings - Sleep is missing on Windows 11

Lid open settings - Sleep is missing on Windows 11: The Sleep setting within lid open action is missing on window 11 buildAny know a way to get this back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lid-open-settings-sleep-is-missing-on-windows-11/201921cd-d715-4cf7-98ce-9b18288f70dd
  5. Brightness and sleep settings completely missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness and sleep settings completely missing after reset: I've seen several posts in forums and various sites with similar issues, but none of them seem to be having quite the same problem I am and the solutions there have not helped me. I have an Asus Zephyrus laptop that's been working great with Windows 10 Pro for years. Today I...
  6. Brightness and sleep settings completely missing after reset

Brightness and sleep settings completely missing after reset: I've seen several posts in forums and various sites with similar issues, but none of them seem to be having quite the same problem I am and the solutions there have not helped me. I have an Asus Zephyrus laptop that's been working great with Windows 10 Pro for years. Today I...
  7. Brightness and sleep settings completely missing after reset

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. sleep is missing!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sleep is missing!: after changing my drive, i lost sleep option, after i start i only have SHUT DOWN and RESTART. the sleep option is missing. can i have it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-is-missing/77f8ae65-8608-4415-82f2-c0ddfa748653
  9. CS GO FPS low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS GO FPS low?: I have a Msi rtx 2070 super ventus / ryzen 5 3600 and the game is installed on a Kingston SSD but still I have about 140 fps in cs:Go although others have double that with the same graka. I found a video that plays the game and the person has the same GPU / CPU. And it has...
  10. Missing, Delete plan option in power & sleep settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing, Delete plan option in power & sleep settings: Hi there. for some reason i cannot remove any custom battery plans i made. the option to is gone. So i made a plan called"Delete" (as a 3rd test) [img] then tried to delete it. but i cant. [img] it is like this for the other two plans i created. "Downloaded and...