Windows 10: Missing Snip & Sketch Outline Option

Discus and support Missing Snip & Sketch Outline Option in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The outline option is missing in my Snip & Sketch settings. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it's still not there: [ATTACH] Here's where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeffR., Jan 30, 2019.

1. JeffR. Win User

Missing Snip & Sketch Outline Option

The outline option is missing in my Snip & Sketch settings. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it's still not there:

Missing Snip & Sketch Outline Option 6aff2f19-2b4f-4dbb-9586-bbd26f41bd2c?upload=true.jpg

Here's where it's supposed to be:

Missing Snip & Sketch Outline Option b386e3d4-7d48-400f-9962-c020af430ee5?upload=true.png

How do I activate it?

:)

JeffR., Jan 30, 2019
  2. JimWynne Win User

October Update Snip & Sketch Eraser Tool

You're wasting your time complaining about it (or offering suggestions) here. Use the Feedback Hub, which you can find in the list of apps on the Start menu.

JimWynne, Jan 30, 2019
  3. TRAX W Win User
    October Update Snip & Sketch Eraser Tool

You're wasting your time complaining about it (or offering suggestions) here. Use the Feedback Hub, which you can find in the list of apps on the Start menu.

You are absolutely right. I did post in the hub too.

TRAX W, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Missing Snip & Sketch Outline Option

Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.

What about Win+w (Ink Workspace); is it still there? You might get a different symptom from trying to save a "Screen Sketch" made that way. Oh. Apparently "Snip and sketch" is just a new name for that? If so, you don't need to save anything, just
    use the Resume button.

That would be new too. No sign that Ink Workspace is installable in 1803.

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Missing Snip & Sketch Outline Option

1. Missing Snip & Sketch Outline Option - Similar Threads - Missing Snip Sketch

2. Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip & Sketch: Hello!I'm here to ask if anyone else is having issues with the Snip & Sketch tool. it is no longer responding to the short cut windows key + shift + s and it's really quite annoying. I use it daily and now it's just useless.I've uninstalled and reinstalled already but it did...
  3. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  4. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  5. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Snip and Sketch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip and Sketch: When I use the snip and sketch shortcut, it delays for 3 seconds before allowing me to snip what I want. When I do the same on a laptop, it is near instant. How come the snip and sketch is delayed on my computer?...
  7. Snip and sketch misses the mark

Snip and sketch misses the mark: See https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-was-creating-a-new-file-name-with-each/2acddaf3-0c32-47a8-b1b8-bfe22edb817e Basically when I save a snip, I have to actually close the application to take a "NEW" snip . We did the UI and hotkey "CTRL-N"...
  8. Snip & Sketch - no print option avail

Snip & Sketch - no print option avail: Just had new laptop delivered....and having problems with Snip. I use this tons of times per day....for some reason I cannot print my Snip. No longer and option in the pull down menu. Can't find a setting anywhere. I've reinstalled from settings.... but this is an...
  9. Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.: Downloaded the 1809 version of windows 10, no problems except that the new "Snip and sketch" app doesn't save anything. Get a message telling me " Something went wrong" all of the time. The app will not allow me to change permission to access pictures either. Did reset it...
  10. Turn On or Off Snip Outline in Snip & Sketch app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Snip Outline in Snip & Sketch app in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Snip Outline in Snip & Sketch app in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Snip Outline in Snip & Sketch app in Windows 10 The Snip & Sketch app included in Windows 10 allows you to quickly annotate screenshots, photos and other images with your pen,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. snip and sketch missing

2. snip & sketch not installed with update

3. snip outline cant find setting

4. snip & sketch outline,
  5. snip outline in snip & sketch available,
  6. windows 10 enterprise missing snip outline for snip & sketch,
  7. snip and sketch for windows 10 missing,
  8. snip and sketch outline,
  9. cannot get the snip outline option on the settings for snip & sketch windows 10,
  10. snip and sketch missing clip window option,
  11. snip and sketch snip outline missing