Windows 10: Missing software

Discus and support Missing software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If ant one knows how can I get the chess titans on my new lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Miguel1959BH, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Missing software

If ant one knows how can I get the chess titans on my new lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro please.

:)

Miguel1959BH, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 25, 2019
  4. robinpe Win User

Missing software

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Missing software

1. Missing software - Similar Threads - Missing software

2. Software Centre Missing from Windows 11 version22H2 OS Build22621.2428

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software Centre Missing from Windows 11 version22H2 OS Build22621.2428: Hi,I recently realised that the software centre is missing from my Windows. I have tried almost all the suggested solutions online, but the message I get is always 'the app cannot be found'. It seems like the software centre is completely gone from my system?I am using a...
  3. Software Centre Missing from Windows 11 version22H2 OS Build22621.2428

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software Centre Missing from Windows 11 version22H2 OS Build22621.2428: Hi,I recently realised that the software centre is missing from my Windows. I have tried almost all the suggested solutions online, but the message I get is always 'the app cannot be found'. It seems like the software centre is completely gone from my system?I am using a...
  4. why is my software missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my software missing: I had purchased Microsoft Office when I purchased my laptop, I've had it for years. Now it seems that Word, Excel, etc have been erased. All my Word files are opening with WordPad. How do I fix this?...
  5. why is my software missing

why is my software missing: I had purchased Microsoft Office when I purchased my laptop, I've had it for years. Now it seems that Word, Excel, etc have been erased. All my Word files are opening with WordPad. How do I fix this?...
  6. CPU METRIC MISSING from AMD ADRENALINE SOFTWARE caused by GOOGLE PLAY GAMES BETA INSTALLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU METRIC MISSING from AMD ADRENALINE SOFTWARE caused by GOOGLE PLAY GAMES BETA INSTALLATION: The missing CPU metrics info is cpu voltage, cpu temprature, cpu clock speed, and others. It happen after the google play games beta installed then request for a restart. After that, I downloaded the ryzen master & h&w monitor, the sensor for cpu voltage, cpu temprature, cpu...
  7. CPU METRIC MISSING from AMD ADRENALINE SOFTWARE caused by GOOGLE PLAY GAMES BETA INSTALLATION

CPU METRIC MISSING from AMD ADRENALINE SOFTWARE caused by GOOGLE PLAY GAMES BETA INSTALLATION: The missing CPU metrics info is cpu voltage, cpu temprature, cpu clock speed, and others. It happen after the google play games beta installed then request for a restart. After that, I downloaded the ryzen master & h&w monitor, the sensor for cpu voltage, cpu temprature, cpu...
  8. CPU METRIC MISSING from AMD ADRENALINE SOFTWARE caused by GOOGLE PLAY GAMES BETA INSTALLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Please Restore to Win 10, Important Files are Missing and Expensive Software. Please HELP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Restore to Win 10, Important Files are Missing and Expensive Software. Please HELP!!: Somehow my laptop was 'upgraded' to Windows 11 from Windows 10 without my knowledge or permission. I was hospitalized for 2 weeks and when I finally returned all of my most important document files, photos, original music files, creative papers and expensive software were...
  10. Please Restore to Win 10, Important Files are Missing and Expensive Software. Please HELP!!

Please Restore to Win 10, Important Files are Missing and Expensive Software. Please HELP!!: Somehow my laptop was 'upgraded' to Windows 11 from Windows 10 without my knowledge or permission. I was hospitalized for 2 weeks and when I finally returned all of my most important document files, photos, original music files, creative papers and expensive software were...