Windows 10: Missing software

Discus and support Missing software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If ant one knows how can I get the chess titans on my new lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Miguel1959BH, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Missing software

If ant one knows how can I get the chess titans on my new lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro please.

:)

Miguel1959BH, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 25, 2019
  4. robinpe Win User

Missing software

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Missing software

1. Missing software - Similar Threads - Missing software

2. Missing Startup Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Startup Software: Hello, While running "CCleaner", program found in the registry some missing. Here is exactly the line: "Missing Startup Software "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSACuiL.exe"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run All users" Made a search all over the system - no...
  3. Missing Startup Software

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Startup Software: Hello, While running "CCleaner", program found in the registry some missing. Here is exactly the line: "Missing Startup Software "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSACuiL.exe"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run All users" Made a search all over the system - no...
  4. Install error 1305 in appdata but file it says is missing IS there. Software provider says...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Install error 1305 in appdata but file it says is missing IS there. Software provider says...: Hello, I keep getting an install error 1305 when attempting to install a software package I bought today and downloaded online from the seller. I have a long history with the seller, a reputable company, so I do not suspect any foul play there. In asking them about this...
  5. Windows 1903. Spyware and Unwanted Software Protection missing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 1903. Spyware and Unwanted Software Protection missing.: I first noticed this in the Nightly version of Fx under their Security Software list in about:support. The Antispyware name was blank. I believe prior to Windows 10 1903 it was listed as Windows Defender Antispyware or something like that. Looking at Windows 10 1903 Security...
  6. Windows Hello Face Software Device is missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face Software Device is missing: Device: Surface Pro 6 Specs: i5, 8GB, 128GB OS: Windows 10 Home Version: 1809 Build: 17763.475 Windows Hello face recognition stopped working a few days ago. This might be related to an update from Windows Update. Besides that I have no idea what could have caused the...
  7. Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool missing?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool missing?: Until 19-02 Windows 10 ver 1803 updates, Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool used to download as KB890830. It failed today, and when I go to Microsoft Update Catalogue, it just appears to download an application, rather than the usual 'KB' format to update after restart....
  8. Software missing after Win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software missing after Win10 update: Hi, I got my new laptop yesterday and installed several softwares. Everything is fine and Win10 started update itself at night, then when the update is finished, all my new softwares are gone... I am very disappointed by this issue and could you how me how to solve it?...
  9. dvd/cd reader/recorder software missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dvd/cd reader/recorder software missing: missing program software for my dvd/cd player/recorder when i updated to win 10 from win 7 the cyberlink software did not come up, how do i get it back...
  10. Software Environment missing items

in Windows 10 Support
    Software Environment missing items: Hey there, I was just wondering these missing items under Software Environment / Running Tasks should be there or ... ? Win 10 Pro 64-bit Thank you, 59187