Windows 10: missing some important windows files

Discus and support missing some important windows files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i just accidentally delete windir%/system32 system32 properties advanced.exe file now how can i recover this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tahirakbar{}, Apr 11, 2020.

1. missing some important windows files

i just accidentally delete windir%/system32 system32 properties advanced.exe file now how can i recover this?

:)

tahirakbar{}, Apr 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 11, 2020
  4. missing some important windows files

My Important files got disappeared!

Hi,

There are some ways on how to recover an important file on your PC if you accidentally remove or delete it. To sort out your concern, since you’ve done some troubleshooting steps to recover your missing files, we suggest that you restore your files by following
    the steps provided on this link. Once you’re on the page, you may proceed
    with the steps, and then complete the process. After completing the steps, you may check if you’re able to recover your files.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

missing some important windows files

1. missing some important windows files - Similar Threads - missing important files

2. "Your device is missing important important security and quality files." ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your device is missing important important security and quality files." ERROR: So I have a windows 10 laptop, if I go to the System Update Settings an error "Your device is missing important important security and quality files." will appear.I have tried running "sfc /scannow" in Windows CMD, the result was the CMD saying somthing along the lines of it...
  3. "Your device is missing important important security and quality files." ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your device is missing important important security and quality files." ERROR: So I have a windows 10 laptop, if I go to the System Update Settings an error "Your device is missing important important security and quality files." will appear.I have tried running "sfc /scannow" in Windows CMD, the result was the CMD saying somthing along the lines of it...
  4. What to do when window update is showing some important and quality files are missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when window update is showing some important and quality files are missing?: I have been trying to update my window for the last 2 years but it is not updating when I click on check for updates it always shows an error like this There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web...
  5. What to do when window update is showing some important and quality files are missing?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What to do when window update is showing some important and quality files are missing?: I have been trying to update my window for the last 2 years but it is not updating when I click on check for updates it always shows an error like this There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web...
  6. What to do when window update is showing some important and quality files are missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Text file containing important items missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text file containing important items missing: I have a text file in which i write down a bunch of passwords and smilar things cause i cant remember them. I put in on my desktop for ease of access, but today I found the file to be missing without recalling doing anything to it at all. I went on google to find solutions...
  8. Deleted some Important windows files in system32 folder.

Deleted some Important windows files in system32 folder.: I messed up with some files in windows32 and now I'm not able to use windows 10 properly, I can't even open images or videos, cant save more stuff. I tried factory reset, but it says *No changes were made*....
  9. Windows backup missing some files

Windows backup missing some files: Back in May, I posted a question about Windows Backup needing to be restarted after a Windows update....
  10. Import Favorites some are missing in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Import Favorites some are missing in Edge: Hi, I'm using Edge and having a problem when I import Favorites from IE. The problem I have is one folder in particular, St. Louis Rams that has 22 items in it, (see screen shot below) only one item/bookmark came over when I imported Favorites from IE to Edge. I checked,...