Windows 10: missing some of name of files when minimize to taskbar

Discus and support missing some of name of files when minimize to taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 so i have a little problem in my windows taskbar I cannot see full name of files when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by netusernoname, Jul 31, 2015.

1. missing some of name of files when minimize to taskbar

I just upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10
    so i have a little problem in my windows taskbar
    I cannot see full name of files when i minimize to taskbar. any one can suggest me where i can fix this

missing some of name of files when minimize to taskbar [​IMG]

thank you

:)

netusernoname, Jul 31, 2015

2. Windows 10 missing some of taskbar...

I had to restart my desktop, but when it booted back up, some of the taskbar was missing. The Start button, Cortana, and notifications icon are there, but there are unresponsive. The only function the remains is Ctrl+Alt+Del. I have restarted it several
    times, but same thing everytime. Any ideas?

WilliamRumsey, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Windows 10 missing some of taskbar...

I tried those methods but none worked. I decided to just run a system restore to about 8 days ago. The restore failed to complete, but it somehow fixed the problem. Frickin' technology man roflmao. Thanks anyway.

WilliamRumsey, Jul 31, 2015
  4. missing some of name of files when minimize to taskbar

netusernoname, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

missing some of name of files when minimize to taskbar

1. missing some of name of files when minimize to taskbar - Similar Threads - missing name files

2. Some taskbar icons are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some taskbar icons are missing: It's only missing some taskbar icons. So far, I've seen that it affects settings, web appswebsites you install as apps, like youtube, Outlook Preview, and other system apps like Calendar and Mail.I have already tried restarting windows explorer, deleting iris service, using...
  3. Some taskbar icons are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some taskbar icons are missing: It's only missing some taskbar icons. So far, I've seen that it affects settings, web appswebsites you install as apps, like youtube, Outlook Preview, and other system apps like Calendar and Mail.I have already tried restarting windows explorer, deleting iris service, using...
  4. How to hide file names in the taskbar even when they are open?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to hide file names in the taskbar even when they are open?: [IMG] submitted by /u/DarkGladir [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbed1m/how_to_hide_file_names_in_the_taskbar_even_when/
  5. File Explorer - File Folder Names Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer - File Folder Names Missing: Hello, I have run across this over and over again after some recent update with windows 10 - not sure what the heck is going on - but it's becoming increasingly annoying that every 5 out of 10 times i restart my computer I run across this. The file names in the File...
  6. File names,properties missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File names,properties missing: All of a sudden randomly some file names and options are not showing. Please help. attached what it is like. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-namesproperties-missing/1eba13cb-3e25-473e-974b-e4dc8229b838
  7. File Explorer flashes when minimized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer flashes when minimized: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/al-herbi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqt4kd/file_explorer_flashes_when_minimized/
  8. Missing Minimize function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Minimize function: When i logged into my computer today, the minimize function was gone. My screen doesnt look like my friends who has the exact same laptop as me. I cannot minimize anything or see my desktop. my only option is to completely exit out of the tabs. I attached a screenshot of my...
  9. When left clicked icons in taskbar do not minimize

in Windows 10 Support
    When left clicked icons in taskbar do not minimize: It used to be that when you had a window open you could minimize it by clicking it corresponding icon in the task bar. that feature appears to no longer work and you must open each window individually and go to the minimize icon in that window to minimize it. or you can hover...
  10. Taskbar minimized window issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar minimized window issue: I have an issue which has been going on since beta win 10. If i have a minimized window open on the desk top I can not view it unless i minimize all other windows. It seems once my cursor crosses the top of the taskbar the window I am trying to get to closes, only way to get...