Windows 10: missing some of name of files when minimize to taskbar

Discus and support missing some of name of files when minimize to taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 so i have a little problem in my windows taskbar I cannot see full name of files when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by netusernoname, Jul 31, 2015.

1. missing some of name of files when minimize to taskbar

I just upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10
    so i have a little problem in my windows taskbar
    I cannot see full name of files when i minimize to taskbar. any one can suggest me where i can fix this

missing some of name of files when minimize to taskbar [​IMG]

thank you

:)

netusernoname, Jul 31, 2015

2. Windows 10 missing some of taskbar...

I had to restart my desktop, but when it booted back up, some of the taskbar was missing. The Start button, Cortana, and notifications icon are there, but there are unresponsive. The only function the remains is Ctrl+Alt+Del. I have restarted it several
    times, but same thing everytime. Any ideas?

WilliamRumsey, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Windows 10 missing some of taskbar...

I tried those methods but none worked. I decided to just run a system restore to about 8 days ago. The restore failed to complete, but it somehow fixed the problem. Frickin' technology man roflmao. Thanks anyway.

WilliamRumsey, Jul 31, 2015
  4. missing some of name of files when minimize to taskbar

netusernoname, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

missing some of name of files when minimize to taskbar

1. missing some of name of files when minimize to taskbar - Similar Threads - missing name files

2. Windows search not locating some file names

in Cortana
    Windows search not locating some file names: After the last update, I have problem searching certain files using windows search function. My file names are usually a name followed by a number, e.g. act1, act2 etc. Now if I search for act2, it would show act28, act27 etc. act 2 file would not show up at all. I need to...
  3. Windows backup missing some files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows backup missing some files: Back in May, I posted a question about Windows Backup needing to be restarted after a Windows update....
  4. Change Taskbar so it shows file Names

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Taskbar so it shows file Names: Hi, I saved a number of Jpg and Gif files that I need to have open and easily toggle between. The files open in Microsoft Photo(I think) and I want to be able to see the file names in the Taskbar so I can toggle between them more easily. Right now they all just say photo in...
  5. Backup error, some files missing

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup error, some files missing: Mods, if there's a better sub forum for this please move it and thank you *Smile tenforums doesn't have a backup and restore forum yet. The problem is when I do a backup, I get an error message "The backup completed but some files were skipped" I've taken a snip and...
  6. minimize/maximize missing on laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    minimize/maximize missing on laptop: On all my other computers I have minimize/maximize showing in upper right hand corner. My laptop does not. Is there a setting I am missing. Both are running FCU. 106520
  7. When left clicked icons in taskbar do not minimize

in Windows 10 Support
    When left clicked icons in taskbar do not minimize: It used to be that when you had a window open you could minimize it by clicking it corresponding icon in the task bar. that feature appears to no longer work and you must open each window individually and go to the minimize icon in that window to minimize it. or you can hover...
  8. Taskbar on second display disappears when I minimize all windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar on second display disappears when I minimize all windows: I recently starting having an issue where the taskbar on my secondary display disappears when I click the right corner of the taskbar on the primary display. This doesn't happen with Peek Preview; only when I click to minimize all windows. I'm not seeing a setting which would...
  9. Taskbar minimized window issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar minimized window issue: I have an issue which has been going on since beta win 10. If i have a minimized window open on the desk top I can not view it unless i minimize all other windows. It seems once my cursor crosses the top of the taskbar the window I am trying to get to closes, only way to get...
  10. Why this happens? minimized to taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Why this happens? minimized to taskbar: After updating to Win 10 Creator 1709 16299.64, I experienced the problem of applications like Firefox or Outlook suddenly switched to the task bar with program icon. I have to click on the icon to bring up the application. This happens a few time while using the program....