Windows 10: Missing sound video and game controllers

Discus and support Missing sound video and game controllers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If I try to install sound, video and game controller, the pc automatically restarts without installing the required driver.What do I do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Natasha Didde, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Missing sound video and game controllers

If I try to install sound, video and game controller, the pc automatically restarts without installing the required driver.What do I do ?

:)

Natasha Didde, Sep 20, 2022

2. sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?

Sound, video and game controller missing from device manager. No audio output device installed. This came to light after Windows update. Can't go back to a previous version as time expired. Laptop reset but issue remains.

Any suggestions please?

Salter_962, Sep 20, 2022
  3. E for Excel, Sep 20, 2022
  4. Missing sound video and game controllers

While trying to play Bioshock 2 but it won't let me turn off the controller vibration in game

Hi Lauren,

As you are facing issue with Xbox controller driver settings, I suggest you to update the driver software for the controller by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Sound, video and game controllers.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 20, 2022
Thema:

Missing sound video and game controllers

1. Missing sound video and game controllers - Similar Threads - Missing sound video

2. Missing sound video and game controllers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing sound video and game controllers: If I try to install sound, video and game controller, the pc automatically restarts without installing the required driver.What do I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-sound-video-and-game-controllers/48194e94-67f4-41f0-b36d-d7db26f321fd
  3. sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?: Sound, video and game controller missing from device manager. No audio output device installed. This came to light after Windows update. Can't go back to a previous version as time expired. Laptop reset but issue remains.Any suggestions please?...
  4. sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?: Sound, video and game controller missing from device manager. No audio output device installed. This came to light after Windows update. Can't go back to a previous version as time expired. Laptop reset but issue remains.Any suggestions please?...
  5. sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?

6. Sound,video and game controller missing

Sound,video and game controller missing: My windows tell me "There is no audio output device installed" on my sound icon.I checked device manager and the sound,video and game controller isn't there. I recently formatted my computer. It didn't fix this issue.This morning I had audio but when i restarted my laptop it...
  7. Reinstall Sound, video and game controlers

Reinstall Sound, video and game controlers: So I logged onto my PC in the morning and noticed my sound with the error 'no audio output device installed' so I looked it up and after a few simple steps I uninstalled the sound, video and games controllers being told that they would reinstall automatically but they didn't...
  8. Sound, video & game controllers

Sound, video & game controllers: Performed Windows 10 reinstall from USB recovery drive. Then performed Windows 10 setup after new reboot. Noticed after new install that all the sound, video & gaming controllers had been deleted from my system. Tried installing RelTek drivers with Device Manager, but the...
  9. Stopcode error: RTKVHD64.sys the entry "Sound, Video, Game Controller" is MISSING from the...

Stopcode error: RTKVHD64.sys the entry "Sound, Video, Game Controller" is MISSING from the...: The speaker icon on the sys tray says, "No audio output device is installed." On the SETTINGS page, this message, "No devices found" in the dropdown box for both the microphone and speakers. When I attempt to load drivers from the Device Manager for Legacy...
  10. Sound, video and game controllers missing - Error code 43

Sound, video and game controllers missing - Error code 43: Unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) - Guys I really need your help, I've tried every thing I found on Google but they didn't work. I tried some driver installing software and they said that my Sound, video and game controller is unplugged, I don't know if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SOUND VIDEO AND GAME CONROLLERS SOFTWARE