Windows 10: Missing Spotlight Animals

Discus and support Missing Spotlight Animals in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello there When I got Windows 10, the spotlight feature for login in, showed a varity of animals and landscapes. I really enjoyed the animals since,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Søren Høeg Pedersen, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Missing Spotlight Animals

Hello there

When I got Windows 10, the spotlight feature for login in, showed a varity of animals and landscapes. I really enjoyed the animals since, well, I enjoy animals. Seeing them makes me happy.

But during the last couple of months, the login spotlight has ben nothing but landscapes. I've marked many of them as "do not enjoy", but alas, no animal pictures in sight.

Is there a way to reset whatever that has gone wrong with the algorithm? Because only seeing landscapes is kinda depressing.

Kind Regards
    Søren

:)

Søren Høeg Pedersen, Dec 30, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Spotlight voting button missing

Hi Sebastian,

Since the steps provided was unable to solve your concern and was already posted on TechNet, we suggest that you post that concern to

TechNet
    for other work around that may be provided by TechNet community.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Missing Spotlight Animals

Windows Spotlight option is missing from the drop down list

Could this have anything to do with it?

Missing Spotlight Animals [​IMG]

Have you disabled any Services or Telemetry in any way?

Edwin, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Missing Spotlight Animals

1. Missing Spotlight Animals - Similar Threads - Missing Spotlight Animals

2. Windows spotlight desktop icon is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight desktop icon is missing: I have latest build of windows 11 22H2 version.few months ago, when the windows spotlight for desktop was introduced, it had few glitches. one of them was where i had the option to delete the desktop icon saying "learn more about this picture" it was a temporary bug in...
  3. Windows spotlight desktop icon is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight desktop icon is missing: I have latest build of windows 11 22H2 version.few months ago, when the windows spotlight for desktop was introduced, it had few glitches. one of them was where i had the option to delete the desktop icon saying "learn more about this picture" it was a temporary bug in...
  4. The Windows Spotlight desktop shortcut is now missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows Spotlight desktop shortcut is now missing: On the latest stable release, I played around with the new spotlight background feature that can be enabled from the personalisation section of the settings app.I noticed that I had a new icon on my desktop that was for switching to the next picture and searching about the...
  5. The Windows Spotlight desktop shortcut is now missing

The Windows Spotlight desktop shortcut is now missing: On the latest stable release, I played around with the new spotlight background feature that can be enabled from the personalisation section of the settings app.I noticed that I had a new icon on my desktop that was for switching to the next picture and searching about the...
  6. Taskbar animations are missing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar animations are missing Windows 11: my taskbar animations are gone. but only some of them. the animations when hovering over closed icons and opening the start menu and the other things on the left are there but the animations for the windows that pop up when hovering on opened icons are gone....
  7. Taskbar animations are missing Windows 11

Taskbar animations are missing Windows 11: my taskbar animations are gone. but only some of them. the animations when hovering over closed icons and opening the start menu and the other things on the left are there but the animations for the windows that pop up when hovering on opened icons are gone....
  8. No animations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No animations: Randomly there's been no animations on some stuff. In my browser instead of gliding down when I go down on my scroll wheel it teleports down. When I pull up the taskbar it just appears, when I press the window key start just appears. And when I drag windows it drags a red...
  9. Windows Spotlight is missing from Lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Spotlight is missing from Lock screen: I noticed Windows Lockscreen is missing from "Background" dropdown list in Settings>Personalization>Lock screen, is there any way to re-enable it? The Assets folder from AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState doesn't exist...
  10. Windows Spotlight information missing - Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight information missing - Windows 10: I really like the pictures that Windows 10 puts up on the lock screen. However, the part that gives me the information about the picture and where it comes from and asks if I like it often doesn't come up. If I move my mouse or hit the space bar it brings up the screen to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 4th march spotlight image animal windows

2. windows spotlight ANIMALS NAMES