Windows 10: Missing SSD Space... Can Anyone Assit?

Discus and support Missing SSD Space... Can Anyone Assit? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Thanks. That seems to have cleaned up the problem, down to ~2GB unaccessible. *Thumbs Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dacrone, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Bree New Member

Missing SSD Space... Can Anyone Assit?

*Thumbs

2. EdTittel Win User
    EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Missing SSD Space... Can Anyone Assit?

1. Missing SSD Space... Can Anyone Assit? - Similar Threads - Missing SSD Space

2. Missing space on SSD after deleting all partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing space on SSD after deleting all partitions: I wanted to erase an SSD and used Disk Management to delete the partitions. But now I have one unallocated space of 112gb but the SSD is 500gb. I have tried a variety of tools and commands but cannot get back to full capacity. I even downloaded a tool from the manufacturer...
  3. SSD missing space, no unallocated space either.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD missing space, no unallocated space either.: I'm running windows 10. I cloned my 512GB SSD to a larger 1TB SSD using clonezilla. Everything works great, but the disk size is still 512GB on the new 1TB SSD. BUT, there is no "unallocated space" See screen capture below. Disk 0 is 1TB SSD, but the total size is wrong at...
  4. SSD missing space, no unallocated space either.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD missing space, no unallocated space either.: I'm running windows 10. I cloned my 512GB SSD to a larger 1TB SSD using clonezilla. Everything works great, but the disk size is still 512GB on the new 1TB SSD. BUT, there is no "unallocated space" See screen capture below. Disk 0 is 1TB SSD, but the total size is wrong at...
  5. SSD missing space, no unallocated space either.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. SSD missing space, no unallocated space either

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD missing space, no unallocated space either: When I was under Windows Setup while installing Windows 10, I've deleted a partition. The GBs weren't reallocated to my SSD. Checked in CMD with diskpart as well as in disk management but I can't find any unallocated space either....
  7. Focus assit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus assit: Focus assist turns it self off, you set it again then the next time you use screen sip or what every its off have to turn it on again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assit/a98fc52d-24e8-417f-a526-2306fd1b46ae
  8. Missing space in SSD...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing space in SSD...: If I have chosen the wrong topic, sorry... My question is about the space i have on my SSD. I asked about it for a month ago but didnt find any solution... I had around 100GB on my SSD before an update came to Windows that took a bit of time to download. After the update i...
  9. Can anyone help! Unallocated space trouble.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help! Unallocated space trouble.: I have 500gb free space which is unallocated. When I go to disk partition and try to allocate it, it doesn’t give me the option to allocate to same letter path. For example my m.2 which is named “C drive” has 500gb unallocated free space. Yet when trying to allocate it, it...
  10. 20 GB of space missing on SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    20 GB of space missing on SSD: [ATTACH] Cannot clean what I can't find. Can you help? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20-gb-of-space-missing-on-ssd/52f4089c-7988-4c05-a25c-f7cc603350a9