Windows 10: Missing Startup Software

Discus and support Missing Startup Software in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, While running "CCleaner", program found in the registry some missing. Here is exactly the line: "Missing Startup Software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Motim Win User

Missing Startup Software

Hello,
    While running "CCleaner", program found in the registry some missing. Here is exactly the line:
    "Missing Startup Software "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSACuiL.exe"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run All users"
    Made a search all over the system - no such file.
    Windows defender works fine.
    What is this file, why is it missing (should it be), where to find it.
    System is newly upgraded to 1809 some days ago, and works fine.
    Answers will be appreciated
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Oct 3, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Missing Startup Software

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Missing Startup Software

1. Missing Startup Software - Similar Threads - Missing Startup Software

2. Missing Startup Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Startup Software: Hello, While running "CCleaner", program found in the registry some missing. Here is exactly the line: "Missing Startup Software "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSACuiL.exe"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run All users" Made a search all over the system - no...
  3. Stuck in startup repair loop, startup settings missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in startup repair loop, startup settings missing: Hi, I am stuck in a startup repair loop and cannot boot into safe mode as there is no startup settings tile from the advanced options. I tried to use command prompt to boot into safe mode (the command I used started with bcdedit) but that didn't work either...I have also...
  4. Missing software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing software: If ant one knows how can I get the chess titans on my new lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-software/ca86ab07-2c0f-4e33-84a9-1da027e08ff6
  5. Missing AppData files on startup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing AppData files on startup.: After reinstalling windows 10 on my laptop I find that on start up it displays that I have 2 appdata files missing. I am not a technical software person so not sure what it means however it does not seem to prevent my use of the laptop. Can anyone help to restore this or is...
  6. Software missing after Win10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software missing after Win10 update: Hi, I got my new laptop yesterday and installed several softwares. Everything is fine and Win10 started update itself at night, then when the update is finished, all my new softwares are gone... I am very disappointed by this issue and could you how me how to solve it?...
  7. Missing h Drive at Startup

Missing h Drive at Startup: Hi, since the last Windows 10 update my h drive fails to appear after startup. This is a Seagate USB expansion drive. Pulling out the USB cable and reconnecting solves the problem but it re-occurs again at the next startup. Can you please help?...
  8. Missing Volume Icon in Taskbar on Startup

Missing Volume Icon in Taskbar on Startup: Hey everyone, just made this account cause I can't find a permanent solution anywhere. As the title states, the Volume Icon in the Taskbar is missing on Windows Startup. Yes, I know I can bring it back by restarting my Explorer.exe and such, still it bugs me to do so on...
  9. Software Environment missing items

in Windows 10 Support
    Software Environment missing items: Hey there, I was just wondering these missing items under Software Environment / Running Tasks should be there or ... ? Win 10 Pro 64-bit Thank you, 59187
  10. DLL files missing at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    DLL files missing at startup: Hi everyone I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to 10 a few months back. Of recent, my system displays two error signs whenever I start the system There was a problem starting C:/users/appdata/local/webrest/bin/webrest.dll and...