Windows 10: Missing Startup Software

Discus and support Missing Startup Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, While running "CCleaner", program found in the registry some missing. Here is exactly the line: "Missing Startup Software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Motim, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Motim Win User

Missing Startup Software

Hello,
    While running "CCleaner", program found in the registry some missing. Here is exactly the line:
    "Missing Startup Software "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSACuiL.exe"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run All users"
    Made a search all over the system - no such file.
    Windows defender works fine.
    What is this file, why is it missing (should it be), where to find it.
    System is newly upgraded to 1809 some days ago, and works fine.
    Answers will be appreciated
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Oct 3, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Missing Startup Software

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Missing Startup Software

1. Missing Startup Software - Similar Threads - Missing Startup Software

2. Missing Startup Apps and Slow Startup Speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Startup Apps and Slow Startup Speed: I'm hoping that someone here may be able to help or point me in the right direction. I noticed a couple of months ago that my list of startup apps has gone completely blank, and around the same time, I also noticed that my computer takes a very long time to become usable...
  3. Missing Startup Apps and Slow Startup Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Startup Apps and Slow Startup Speed: I'm hoping that someone here may be able to help or point me in the right direction. I noticed a couple of months ago that my list of startup apps has gone completely blank, and around the same time, I also noticed that my computer takes a very long time to become usable...
  4. Software run automatically at startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Software run automatically at startup: Hi, I need to load a program running automatically in admin mode, if I enable the option on the right button icon - compatibility this is not loaded when the system is restarted, while if the option is removed it works properly, I state that I have an admin account Any idea...
  5. Software run automatically at startup

Software run automatically at startup: Hi, I need to load a program running automatically in admin mode, if I enable the option on the right button icon - compatibility this is not loaded when the system is restarted, while if the option is removed it works properly, I state that I have an admin account Any idea...
  6. Missing Startup folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Startup folder: Microsoft Windows version 1909(OS Build 18363.719) I opened Start Menu and deleted folder "Startup", which is supposed to be in: \User\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ and here at end is supposed to be folder named "Startup" Folder "Startup" is needed...
  7. Startup software bad working

Startup software bad working: Hi! For the past month or so, in random times when turning on the PC after it had been turned off the night before in the right way a couple of apps that are configured to run on startup do not launch and even they are missing from the task manager startup list. Then I set...
  8. Startup settings are missing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup settings are missing.: I was trying to install a driver for Wii remotes using this guide. I went to where it said startup settings would be but it's not there. I can grab a picture in a bit if anybody in comments needs, but the button is missing. Does anybody know how to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Missing Startup Software

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Startup Software: Hello, While running "CCleaner", program found in the registry some missing. Here is exactly the line: "Missing Startup Software "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSACuiL.exe"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run All users" Made a search all over the system - no...
  10. Missing software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing software: If ant one knows how can I get the chess titans on my new lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-software/ca86ab07-2c0f-4e33-84a9-1da027e08ff6