Windows 10: Missing Startup tabs and partial Performace stats in task manager

Discus and support Missing Startup tabs and partial Performace stats in task manager in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am unsure how this happened but just yesterday when i looked opened my taskmanager on Windows 10 build 1809, the startup tab is missing. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pacman00700, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Missing Startup tabs and partial Performace stats in task manager

Hi,
    I am unsure how this happened but just yesterday when i looked opened my taskmanager on Windows 10 build 1809, the startup tab is missing.
    The other issues are that disk,network and GPU stats are greyed out and performance tab is also missing a few graphs.
    So I then tried to execute the msconfig command and I received a "startup items are not enabled on this system".

I also tried to do a system restore but looks like there was only one option in the history which was too recent to help so i did not attempt. I also did a virus scan and it came back as clean.
    Missing Startup tabs and partial Performace stats in task manager [​IMG]

Missing Startup tabs and partial Performace stats in task manager [​IMG]

I attached some screens to show you.
    Thanks

:)

pacman00700, Jan 16, 2019
  2. mad4some Win User

Startup tab in Task Manager empty??

BUMP! can someone check there startup tab in Task manager and see if it lists any programs with the enable/disable option like in 8/8.1 Thanks!

mad4some, Jan 16, 2019
  3. mad4some Win User
    Startup tab in Task Manager empty??

Hello, I've been on 10 Home since the 29th (Lenovo Flex 2 laptop) and my Task Manager > Startup tab is empty. I have all the programs on my pc that were on it before the upgrade (from 8.1) and I have added a few since then but the startup page just has a greyed out "there are no startup items to display" showing. I just recently installed Chrome and I'm certain that it should be there. Anybody have this??? Comments/ideas please, thanks Mark

BUMP! can someone check there startup tab in Task manager and see if it lists any programs with the enable/disable option like in 8/8.1

mad4some, Jan 16, 2019
  4. dotmarty Win User

Missing Startup tabs and partial Performace stats in task manager

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Missing Startup tabs and partial Performace stats in task manager

1. Missing Startup tabs and partial Performace stats in task manager - Similar Threads - Missing Startup tabs

2. Startup tab missing from Task Manager in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Startup tab missing from Task Manager in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If the Startup tab is missing from the Task Manager in Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, here is how you can get it back. Although it is pretty unusual, it may happen due to various reasons. This article explains most of the common scenarios along with the cause and...
  3. Missing apps in Startup Tab at Task Manager and Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing apps in Startup Tab at Task Manager and Settings: After updating my Window OS from 1909 to 20H2, few of my apps went missing in the startup menu like steam, discord, and other. Programs like Phone, Intel Corporation and the likes are still there. Anyone knows the reason as to why it’s happening and how to solve it?...
  4. Task Manager - Startup tab

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager - Startup tab: I found these 3 entries and am wondering why when I right click, the "Open file location" and "Properties" are greyed out. Hoping someone can help me find out what these are win10 version 2004 Thanks Richard [img] 169438
  5. Task manager Not polling stats

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager Not polling stats: i noticed a while ago that Task Manager does not poll stats, and instead, just freezes with the information, so i have to close it and reopen it to refresh the stats. this is very annoying as i wish to monitor the status of my system in real time, without having to use...
  6. Program on Task Manager Startup tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Program on Task Manager Startup tab: I wanted to disable a few startup programs and there is a program called "Program" with blank paper icon: [img] What is it? Could it be some sort of malware / virus? Thanks! 143714
  7. Task Manager Startup Items missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager Startup Items missing: This is weird. It's empty. [img] The Services are all On in System Configuration. [img] Restarted & everything. What could be the problem? *Eek 132611
  8. Task manager/startup tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Task manager/startup tab: I'm getting ready to clone a SSD and replace the HDD on an older laptop running Win 10 1809 on a core i7-5720M with 8 GB ram. I've cleaned it up best I know how short of running sfc /scannow... which I'm getting ready to do before the clone. I'm curious what the BIOS time...
  9. Startup tab in Task Manager empty??

Startup tab in Task Manager empty??: Hello, I've been on 10 Home since the 29th (Lenovo Flex 2 laptop) and my Task Manager > Startup tab is empty. I have all the programs on my pc that were on it before the upgrade (from 8.1) and I have added a few since then but the startup page just has a greyed out "there are...
  10. How to interpret the Task Manager stats

How to interpret the Task Manager stats: I am trying to figure out where is the bottleneck in my system, namely disk I/O or CPU, for my video editng tasks. I newly loaded Win 10 Pro on a SSD drive, but found no difference in the final encoding performance, whether I put all the Video files on the SSD or a SATA 3...