Windows 10: Missing Status Bar

Discus and support Missing Status Bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently had to reset my windows 10 pc. Everything is working better and properly except my status bar is missing. I have already looked and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Biff KC, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Biff KC Win User

Missing Status Bar

I recently had to reset my windows 10 pc. Everything is working better and properly except my status bar is missing. I have already looked and the "show status bar" optioned is checked. Need help please and thank you.

:)

Biff KC, Jan 4, 2020
  2. bliemp Win User

Nokia Belle 808 missed call on status bar

Hi.

I have a problem with my 808 and the missed calls symbol in the status bar. Whatever I do (e.g.. deleting the missed call list) the status bar always shows the missed call symbol, although there is certainly no missed call.

Does anyone know a solution to that?

BR

bliemp, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Unable to view status bar

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you able to access other icons on the task bar?

• Did you turned off, system icon?
    This might occur when the system icon is turned off.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search area on the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select the System option.

• Select Notification and action center.

• Select Turn on/off system icon.

• Turn on the icon which you want to view on your status bar.
    For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Missing Status Bar

Windows 10 Volume bar missing

Hi,

Your concern regarding the missing volume bar when pressing the volume keys can be caused by a sudden change on your device configuration or corrupted/missing driver. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? Type
      winver in the search box and press Enter to help you identify.
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps provided on this support article on how to troubleshoot sound/audio
    problems in Windows. The article include steps on how to reinstall the audio driver to rule any adapter issues.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Missing Status Bar

1. Missing Status Bar - Similar Threads - Missing Status Bar

2. Disable status bar in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable status bar in file explorer: Hi,I recently did a clean install of my windows operating system in my Asus Rog Zephyrus 14. By mistake, I turned on synchronization with One Drive so I get this status information in all my personal folders that I would like to get rid of.I already tried uninstalling...
  3. Status bar cut in half

in Windows 10 Customization
    Status bar cut in half: I am on a Win10 64bit machine. I am using Access 2019. The status bar is cut in half only in MS Access. Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook are fine. I have adjusted the font size and screen resolution and restarted the applications but that does not resolve the problem. I have...
  4. Status bar of File Explorer is missing Time/Date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Status bar of File Explorer is missing Time/Date: I came across the following post, but is locked for replies. I would like share with everyone that a feedback is now submitted in case others miss this feature too and would like to upvote. Thanks to DAHstra Original post: Windows 10 File Explorer Time/Date missing in...
  5. Word 2019; Status Bar missing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2019; Status Bar missing: I find that today I do not have a status bar in MSWord - so no page count, zoom,etc.: word 2019 I am not aware of doing anything to change any options; any ideas on how to get the SB back? Has the default window size changed (and if so how would |I reset it)? Thanks anyone...
  6. Changing Status Bar Icon & Text?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Status Bar Icon & Text?: [ATTACH] Not sure if these are generated by Classic Explorer or not, or if it's pulled from elsewhere like in past Windows versions, but I'd like to change the icon and text through the registry, if possible. This is on Windows 10 LTSB 2016, with Classic Theme on. Any help...
  7. Missing Backup Status Overlays...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Backup Status Overlays...: Good Day, For a while my Overlays stopped appearing on my files (I use Norton 360). I did everything the chat boards recommended to get them back but nothing worked. The files are being backed up; I checked the backup drive for several files and they are there and...
  8. no status bar with details during copying

in Windows 10 Support
    no status bar with details during copying: Hi, when i copy one or more files and folders from one HDD to another, or HDD to USB Stick, i can't see the status bar anymore, how much percent are already copied, which speed is used and remaining time. it comes up nothing. so i click copy then paste and nothing...
  9. Missing Free Space in Status bar Network & Local Drives after AU

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Free Space in Status bar Network & Local Drives after AU: Used to be, when I highlight/select a disk in This PC or Network, the status bar at the bottom of the window would show Free Space (and I think total space) on that disk. After AU, all it says in the status bar is "X items 1 item selected". AND on Network drives, if I...
  10. Remove Language in status bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Language in status bar: In status bar is present language in use: ENG or ITA etc.. In windows 7 its possible remove this and in windows 10 ? Thank Hispa 11956