Windows 10: Missing Stereo mix even it set up to show disable and disconnect devices

Discus and support Missing Stereo mix even it set up to show disable and disconnect devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to record my windows 10 audio but I can't because my Stereo Mix desapered completly (as u can see on the picture hidden and disable devices are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Troan Parra, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Missing Stereo mix even it set up to show disable and disconnect devices

I want to record my windows 10 audio but I can't because my Stereo Mix desapered completly (as u can see on the picture hidden and disable devices are set up to be shown) , I tried a lot of Realtek drivers and I got this MIDI and Rec.play that's works for nothing. I reinstalled my Realtek and Idk if I'm installing the wrong one because there a hundred of Realtek programs whitch is called a bunch of letters and numbers that explain nothing (that Realtek site is so annoying).

Please someone help me it's being the 3th day I'm trying this, I just want to put a violin tutorial Scrolling Tab on Youtube

Missing Stereo mix even it set up to show disable and disconnect devices 8179f88c-e572-49a3-bf28-1953145faa35?upload=true.png

:)

Troan Parra, Dec 25, 2018
  2. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Restore Missing Stereo Mix - Conexant Smart Audio HD

Hi Guys, thanks for the responses.

Unfortunately, this is not your plain vanilla "Where is my Stereo Mix" question.

Dalchina: Unfortunately I can not say for certain whether this laptop ever had the SM. It came with W10 on it and I set it up for the owner a couple years ago. I am working on this problem with her remotely, so there will be a lag between any suggestions and my response.
    I can't imagine that I would not have set Stereo Mix as the default recording device when I set it up however, or would have forgotten that it didn't have one, but I can't know this for sure.
    Stereo Mix does not show, even greyed out, and yes, both boxes are checked (Show Disabled Devices, Show Disconnected Devices).

Layback: Nothing to show no matter which way I get to it!

Is there anything to the web rumor that the Stereo Mix is being removed from newer driver packages due to recording industry pressure?

3. Ruz San Win User
    Stereo Mix Not Showing

It appears that the driver is not recognized by the computer. Your audio chipset drivers may be outdated, that's why Stereo Mix does not appear in the list of devices. We suggest checking the device manufacturer if there are available updates for the drivers.

Once you're done updating the audio chipset drivers, check again if the missing device will appear.

Let us know how it turns out.

Ruz San, Dec 25, 2018
  4. MattWing Win User

Missing Stereo mix even it set up to show disable and disconnect devices

Stereo Mix Missing - Surface Pro 4

Hi,

I'm trying to record a podcast with a Surface Pro 4. Stereo Mix is missing from Recording Devices?

Already right clicked and checked Show Disabled and Show Disconnected Devices. Also downloaded and installed Realtek audio drivers

Any idea on how to solve this?

MattWing, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Missing Stereo mix even it set up to show disable and disconnect devices

1. Missing Stereo mix even it set up to show disable and disconnect devices - Similar Threads - Missing Stereo mix

2. Stereo Mix missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Mix missing.: Greeting. The OS is windows 11, and the device is a gaming HP laptop.I tried to turn on the computer's Stereo Mix, but I didn't find it in the record. I tried to update the driver according to the information on the Internet, but the system told me "The best drivers for your...
  3. Stereo Mix missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stereo Mix missing.: Greeting. The OS is windows 11, and the device is a gaming HP laptop.I tried to turn on the computer's Stereo Mix, but I didn't find it in the record. I tried to update the driver according to the information on the Internet, but the system told me "The best drivers for your...
  4. Stereo Mix not showing but "Show disable" and "Show disconnected devices" is enabled !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Mix not showing but "Show disable" and "Show disconnected devices" is enabled !!!: Everything is enabled but stereo mix still isn't showing up. What should I do now? : I am currently running Win 11 insider built 22621 ni_release....
  5. Stereo Mix not showing but "Show disable" and "Show disconnected devices" is enabled !!!

Stereo Mix not showing but "Show disable" and "Show disconnected devices" is enabled !!!: Everything is enabled but stereo mix still isn't showing up. What should I do now? : I am currently running Win 11 insider built 22621 ni_release....
  6. Stereo Mix not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Mix not showing: Hello. I recently purchased a Surface Laptop Studio and am using a Surface Go as a secondary monitor. I wanted to enable Stereo Mix but it doesn't show up no matter what I do even when I updated audio drivers. Is there a fix for this?...
  7. Stereo mix not showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo mix not showing up: The stereo mix won't show up under the recording tab on sound, and the realtek also won't show up on my device manager. However, it can be seen on my program files. I already tried installing realtek again but it still won't show up, and my computer is already up-to-date....
  8. Stereo mix not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo mix not showing up: The stereo mix won't show up under the recording tab on sound, and the realtek also won't show up on my device manager. However, it can be seen on my program files. I already tried installing realtek again but it still won't show up, and my computer is already up-to-date....
  9. Stereo mix not showing up

10. Stereo Mix is missing!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Mix is missing!: Stereo mix is missing from the recording devices list. I have already selected to show disabled devices. And for some weird reason it shows a line-input on the "back" of the machine,s which obviously is not there, great work HP....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. Can I wanna disable my headset hi trilink high definition