Windows 10: Missing tablet input app causing easyanticheat protected games to crash

Discus and support Missing tablet input app causing easyanticheat protected games to crash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have unistalled the tablet input app when debloating my os. yes, was not that smart thing to do in hindsight, but i never tought that i would need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Antti Kalliomaki, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Missing tablet input app causing easyanticheat protected games to crash

I have unistalled the tablet input app when debloating my os. yes, was not that smart thing to do in hindsight, but i never tought that i would need it, everMy easyanticheat protected games crash when dcom tries to register the app, and fails.in the event viewer there is an error:The server MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS_120.2212.4180.0_x64__cw5n1h2txyewy!InputApp did not register with DCOM within the required timeoutit is there everytime my game freezes, for the exact time the game froze. Also the game does not crash for any other reason, ever.ie. if that error does not occur, the game runs fi

:)

Antti Kalliomaki, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

My Tablet PC Input Service is missing/gone and others!

Hi Artistic Noose,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Which version of Windows you are using? (To check, type:
      winver in start menu and hit enter.)
    2. Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to the issue?
    3. What is the make and model of the Tablet PC?

This issue can be fixed by enabling the service or starting it from the services. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Start the service.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type Services.msc and it enter.
    3. Search for Tablet PC Input Service.
      (There are two other services responsible for Tablet input to function correctly.
      SL UI Notification Service and Software Licensing.)
    4. Double click on the service and select
      Automatic in drop down StartUp type.
    5. Click on Start or Restart option to start the service.

Method 2: Enable the service.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type msconfig and it enter.
    3. In the System Configuration window,go to
      Servicestab and search for
      Tablet PC Input Service.
    4. Check the option, Tablet PC Input Service
      to enable it.
    5. Click on Restart and check if the issue is fixed.

I would also suggest you to follow the steps
    provided by AnthonyJose on 2 December 2016.
    If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Jun 29, 2022
  3. Tablet Input Panel not anywhere to be found

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Tablet PC Input Panel by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type
      Tablet PC Input Panel, and then, in the list of results, tap
      Tablet PC Input Panel

• Tap Tools, and then tap Exit.
    If you don't see the Exit option, do the following:

• Click Tools, and then tap
      Options

• In the Options dialog box, tap the
      Opening tab, clear the For tablet pen input,
      show the icon next to the text box
      and Use the Input Panel tab check boxes, and then tap
      OK.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you

JuzarAli1709, Jun 29, 2022
  4. SiL3NT._. Win User

Missing tablet input app causing easyanticheat protected games to crash

Can't run games that run on EasyAntiCheat...

Thank you for your reply Ganesh! I really appreciate it.

There is one issue if i remove EasyAntiCheat (which is an anti cheat software for a lot of games) I cannot run any games that are powered by it for example: Fortnite, Apex Legends etc.

I tried to remove it but then it says that the game can't run because I don't have EAC installed...

I have made an exception for EasyAntiCheat on AVG but that didn't work.Should I consider making an exception for the whole game?

SiL3NT._., Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Missing tablet input app causing easyanticheat protected games to crash

1. Missing tablet input app causing easyanticheat protected games to crash - Similar Threads - Missing tablet input

2. Tablet Input Service, Missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet Input Service, Missing.: Hi folks. I am trying to solve a problem im having with inputs acurracy and to do that I need to locate the Tablet Input Service in the Services window. But It is not available. I have also tried looking in the 'Turn Windows Feature on or off' also. but still not there.I am...
  3. Tablet Input Service, Missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Input Service, Missing.: Hi folks. I am trying to solve a problem im having with inputs acurracy and to do that I need to locate the Tablet Input Service in the Services window. But It is not available. I have also tried looking in the 'Turn Windows Feature on or off' also. but still not there.I am...
  4. Version.dll issue at easyAnticheat games

Version.dll issue at easyAnticheat games: Hello,I have a problem for like 4 months now that doesnt let me play any game with easy anti cheat. Ive tried so many ways of solving the problem but none of these could help me. My exact problem is the following one: I want to start a game like Fortnite, but if I try it says...
  5. Missing tablet input app causing easyanticheat protected games to crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing tablet input app causing easyanticheat protected games to crash: I have unistalled the tablet input app when debloating my os. yes, was not that smart thing to do in hindsight, but i never tought that i would need it, everMy easyanticheat protected games crash when dcom tries to register the app, and fails.in the event viewer there is an...
  6. Missing tablet input app causing easyanticheat protected games to crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing tablet input app causing easyanticheat protected games to crash: I have unistalled the tablet input app when debloating my os. yes, was not that smart thing to do in hindsight, but i never tought that i would need it, everMy easyanticheat protected games crash when dcom tries to register the app, and fails.in the event viewer there is an...
  7. Tablet input support missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet input support missing: Hello,I have an issue with the pressure of my tablet graphic and I have read in a software I downloaded that I should deactivate "tablet input support" but I can't find it. I search in "msconfig.msc" and stuff but I can't find it. So I would like to know please how to find it...
  8. Tablet input support missing

Tablet input support missing: Hello,I have an issue with the pressure of my tablet graphic and I have read in a software I downloaded that I should deactivate "tablet input support" but I can't find it. I search in "msconfig.msc" and stuff but I can't find it. So I would like to know please how to find it...
  9. File System Filter unloading EasyAntiCheat, causing game to crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File System Filter unloading EasyAntiCheat, causing game to crash.: File System Filter 'EasyAntiCheatSys' Version 6.1, ‎2020‎-‎11‎-‎30T14:09:20.000000000Z unloaded successfully. Event ID: 1 This is the error/information I get every time right before my game crashes. The game is Star Wars: Squadrons. The EAC loads when I start the game,...
  10. Tablet PC Input Panel is missing

Tablet PC Input Panel is missing: I have a drawing tablet, Huion HS64, which I have been using as my main input for text. In my old PC which runs Windows 7, a panel seemingly named Tablet PC Input Panel pops up, which I can use for handwriting recognition. I could not find Tablet PC Input Panel in Windows...