Windows 10: Missing text/font

Discus and support Missing text/font in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HiI'm having a problem where the fonts and text is gone, I can see some text in my desktop area, start menu, administrator popup etc ,but no text when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pootispencerhere, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Missing text/font

HiI'm having a problem where the fonts and text is gone, I can see some text in my desktop area, start menu, administrator popup etc ,but no text when navigating thru Windows explorer and in some apps. I can only see icons. Some apps like PowerShell, apps that run cmd on startup just crashes . Is there a fix for this because I cannot use certain apps properly because of this. Any help would be appreciated :

:)

pootispencerhere, Sep 16, 2021

2. Missing Fonts

Hi Charlotte,

For us to further isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Which fonts are missing?

• Are you using those fonts for Office applications?

• Is the missing font part of Windows or separately purchased for Office?

Regards.

Rachelle Gra, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Seyazou Win User
    Installed new fonts on my PC and now my webpage texts font changed.

Is there another fix for this. I tried that and no change. I noticed that I'm missing the Helvetica font in my font files. Is there anyplace I can re-download it? Or is there another fix?

Seyazou, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Missing text/font

Missing fonts after upgrade

I just had an automatic upgrade of windows 10 completed and some fonts are missing,

I have read up and tried the steps in the optional font features but the fonts are missing from the list.

The particular language group is the Pan European. The font I am after is Rockwell nova.

Is the any way I can access this as it is crucial to a job I am about to complete.

PeterMcD735, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Missing text/font

1. Missing text/font - Similar Threads - Missing text font

2. missing fonts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing fonts: I have lost a large volume of fonts following a recent upgrade. What is the easiest way to restore previous fonts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-fonts/f3d5e73f-7163-46c5-a321-631d81bc9912
  3. missing font

missing font: Fonts have disappeared. I surprise because I did not install any software or update. Just when I was running word program, I received not responding. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-font/e815ae83-f392-4ae8-8de4-6caae2cfc256
  4. Missing Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Text: When I access my files, no text appears to identify the files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-text/44f300bb-1978-4ff9-9c2a-bde30771c787
  5. Missing fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing fonts: Hi, Not sure if I am in the right section. For some reason, MS Sans Serif and Small fonts are missing from my system. I have had to reset ? my computer because of issues with Update 1903 that weren't fixed by 1909. Don't understand why these fonts are missing. Trying to...
  6. Missing Font

Missing Font: I'm looking for some help. I had to reset Windows 10 64 bit due to having to sort out an SQL problem with software I was using. I have just now found that a particular font (Lucida Handwriting) I use is no longer there, I'm not sure about other fonts that could be missing...
  7. Overlapping text/fonts

Overlapping text/fonts: Hi Microsoft team, I have recently upgraded my system to Windows 10. The new OS is unable to identify multiple fonts(including pre-installed fonts provided by Microsoft). In a nutshell, font type Calibri and Arial are working perfectly until i change it to Century gothic or...
  8. Missing Fonts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Missing Fonts: Hi all. I've been using MS Office, WPS Writer and LibreOffice. I installed about a dozen new Fonts last month to the Computer. I need something typed for my Wife and started using MS Word. I noticed the Fonts I installed are not showing in the drop down box. But they are...
  9. Font/Text size

in Windows 10 Support
    Font/Text size: I would very much like to know how to set the font and text size so I can read it and make it stay there. I research the web and get several suggestions on how to do this (some do not even apply to my Win 10).I have gotten it changed through Settings but it returns to...
  10. Text size fonts

Text size fonts: Hello, I think this will be the last for this evening. After all manouvering to resize text in window file/folders explorer, the size in the explorer did'nt change, but look what happened to context menu, I attach here some screenshots, one is amerge of the explorer and on...