Windows 10: Missing text, how do I fix this ?

Discus and support Missing text, how do I fix this ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jechaking [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy8d82/missing_text_how_do_i_fix_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jechaking, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Missing text, how do I fix this ?

/u/jechaking, Sep 23, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Fuzzy Text - EDID Fix....Need Help

Computer: Zotac MAG HD-ND01, Nvidia ION Video.
    Monitor: Westinghouse 32" 1080P TV.
    Op System: Windows 7 64bit.

Problem: Fuzzy text when using HDMI @1920x1080P. Text sharp using VGA.

I know that the solution is to edit the registry to override the monitors HDID extensions to disable audio over HDMI.

I downloaded some tools like Phoenix EDID Designer, and Monitor Asset Manager but don't have a clue how to proceed.

I found this link mentioned in other threads to be dead:http://downloads.solarisutilitydvd.c...ide Tool.exe

Is there a step by step guide on this?

Thanks

blackcat54, Sep 23, 2020
  4. tinmanYE Win User

Missing text, how do I fix this ?

missed call/ text reminder

I am looking for what should be a very simple fix, an app available in Canada for the Nokia Lumia 800, so I stop missing text messages, does anyone have a suggestion?

tinmanYE, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Missing text, how do I fix this ?

1. Missing text, how do I fix this ? - Similar Threads - Missing text fix

2. Text and Display not working for QAS Application. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text and Display not working for QAS Application. How do I fix this?: Hello MS Community, I'm a Tech Service Engineer, and I'm trying to fix a display issue with one of our client's applications. We push and install software on multiple Windows 10 devices; however, we've encountered an error with our QAS application. While installing the app,...
  3. Text and Display not working for QAS Application. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text and Display not working for QAS Application. How do I fix this?: Hello MS Community, I'm a Tech Service Engineer, and I'm trying to fix a display issue with one of our client's applications. We push and install software on multiple Windows 10 devices; however, we've encountered an error with our QAS application. While installing the app,...
  4. Text and Display not working for QAS Application. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. run vbs is missing how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    run vbs is missing how do i fix it?: My run vbs file is missing and its always having a pop up when i start my laptop and i were also unable to reseet my pc and the windows security center cant be turned on or its just shows all black and shows nothing and for some reasons i cannot send the screenshots so i will...
  6. run vbs is missing how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run vbs is missing how do i fix it?: My run vbs file is missing and its always having a pop up when i start my laptop and i were also unable to reseet my pc and the windows security center cant be turned on or its just shows all black and shows nothing and for some reasons i cannot send the screenshots so i will...
  7. run vbs is missing how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I'm missing "DeviceInstallDisabled" how do I fix that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm missing "DeviceInstallDisabled" how do I fix that?: Long story short my system doesn't have the registry entry at Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\DeviceInstall\Parameters This seems to be making it impossible for me to install some network software and I have no idea why or how to fix it short...
  9. How do I fix pixelated text?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix pixelated text?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kingjustan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnkxv1/how_do_i_fix_pixelated_text/
  10. How do i fix the text on my pc being terrible?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i fix the text on my pc being terrible?: I installed the latest drivers for my PC which has an intel hd 4600 and after restarting all the texts are terrible https://gyazo.com/b6c9b763c14a16c0b036de8957402a2d a link https://gyazo.com/1c8d0140fce94277f3027dba1d15c926 windows search bar...