Windows 10: Missing Text

Discus and support Missing Text in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I access my files, no text appears to identify the files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rob409, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Rob409 Win User

Missing Text

When I access my files, no text appears to identify the files.

:)

Rob409, Apr 8, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 8, 2020
  3. text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Apr 8, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Missing Text

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Missing Text

1. Missing Text - Similar Threads - Missing Text

2. Missing text and images in web browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing text and images in web browsers: I have a problem when viewing certain web pages eg Ebay, where some text and image boxes appear as blank. This happens whichever browser I use, and makes it impossible to use these websites.Can anyone suggest what could be causing this?TIA...
  3. Missing text and images in web browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing text and images in web browsers: I have a problem when viewing certain web pages eg Ebay, where some text and image boxes appear as blank. This happens whichever browser I use, and makes it impossible to use these websites.Can anyone suggest what could be causing this?TIA...
  4. Missing text and images in web browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Text and Menu Options Missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text and Menu Options Missing in Windows 11: Suddenly all the text and file names in my file explorer, task manager, regedit and similar windows 11 programs are not displaying, its just blank but the icons are still there. Is there any explanation as to why or how this is happening and can someone please help me with...
  6. Text and Menu Options Missing in Windows 11

Text and Menu Options Missing in Windows 11: Suddenly all the text and file names in my file explorer, task manager, regedit and similar windows 11 programs are not displaying, its just blank but the icons are still there. Is there any explanation as to why or how this is happening and can someone please help me with...
  7. Windows missing keyboard typed text. Dictate falling down repeatedly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows missing keyboard typed text. Dictate falling down repeatedly.: When typing in any app on my HP Envy laptop, every couple of words between 3 and 30 I'd say, Windows does not enter some of the letters I type.It can be just one letter which then is possible I didn't hit it properly, but is normally a string of 2 to 5 letters in a row,...
  8. Windows missing keyboard typed text. Dictate falling down repeatedly.

Windows missing keyboard typed text. Dictate falling down repeatedly.: When typing in any app on my HP Envy laptop, every couple of words between 3 and 30 I'd say, Windows does not enter some of the letters I type.It can be just one letter which then is possible I didn't hit it properly, but is normally a string of 2 to 5 letters in a row,...
  9. How can I restore missing pages on my wordpad that is saved in rich text format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I restore missing pages on my wordpad that is saved in rich text format: How can I restore missing pages on my wordpad that is saved in rich text format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-missing-pages-on-my-wordpad-that/feb61b97-21a5-4dc5-bce8-70a9c78cd659
  10. How can I restore missing pages on my wordpad that is saved in rich text format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore missing pages on my wordpad that is saved in rich text format: How can I restore missing pages on my wordpad that is saved in rich text format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-missing-pages-on-my-wordpad-that/feb61b97-21a5-4dc5-bce8-70a9c78cd659