Windows 10: Missing TextShaper.dll, blank pop up menus

Discus and support Missing TextShaper.dll, blank pop up menus in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On start-up, I get a series of warnings about missing textshaper.dll files. I don't know how they went missing. anyway the consequence of it seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by adejager, Aug 5, 2021.

1. adejager Win User

Missing TextShaper.dll, blank pop up menus

On start-up, I get a series of warnings about missing textshaper.dll files. I don't know how they went missing. anyway the consequence of it seems to be that a lot of pop up menus appear as blank boxes. How can I repair this?

:)

adejager, Aug 5, 2021
  2. b1rd Win User

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Missing TextShaper.dll, blank pop up menus [​IMG]

b1rd, Aug 5, 2021
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Missing TextShaper.dll, blank pop up menus

dll missing

Hi Peter,

One of the reasons that may cause the missing DLL error are the files that was deleted due to a recent change on your device. For us to identify the root cause, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When are you getting this error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run the SFC scan tool found on this
    link
    as an initial step to replace missing DLL on your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Missing TextShaper.dll, blank pop up menus

1. Missing TextShaper.dll, blank pop up menus - Similar Threads - Missing TextShaper dll

2. Blank cmd pops up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank cmd pops up?: When my laptop is in charging, suddenly blank cmd pops up. It restart the google chrome and set the default search as bing. I have updated the drivers and window but still the problem continues...
  3. Blank cmd pops up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank cmd pops up?: When my laptop is in charging, suddenly blank cmd pops up. It restart the google chrome and set the default search as bing. I have updated the drivers and window but still the problem continues...
  4. Taskbar menus are blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar menus are blank: In my taskbar the bottom right hand corner are missing all its icons. Time is missing as well so I dont know what sorcery is going on. I check on my settings it is all turn on. I tried to turning it off then restart then turn it back on but no positive result....
  5. Taskbar menus are blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar menus are blank: In my taskbar the bottom right hand corner are missing all its icons. Time is missing as well so I dont know what sorcery is going on. I check on my settings it is all turn on. I tried to turning it off then restart then turn it back on but no positive result....
  6. Taskbar menus are blank

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Blank screen with Nvidia control panel is missing pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank screen with Nvidia control panel is missing pop up: A few days ago I updated my graphic driver and i have this problem.A blank screen with a Nvidia pop up. When i click the pop up i can open chrome but it's kinda different I cannot download stuff. Can anyone help me?[IMG]...
  8. Random Dll errors pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Dll errors pop up: Some malware had entered my computer and had managed to make a change in the Windows registry that causes an error message while using Windows Defender. I went to the system registry and navigated to the path HKEY_Local_Machine \ Software \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows...
  9. All UI menus and items blank/missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All UI menus and items blank/missing: So I just RDP'd into my home machine, only to find that ALL standard toolbar UI menu items and dropdowns, even everything in the task manager, were nothing but completely blank, empty shells, like there was supposed to be content in them but nothing was there. Did a recent...
  10. unwanted pop up menus

in Windows 10 Support
    unwanted pop up menus: because of my disability I am consistently dragging across a window. this results in menus popping up often in the place that I am trying to work. how do I stop these menus? BTW, it might not make any difference in the solution but I am running Windows 10 on an ASUS Gamer.....