Windows 10: Missing the "apps" tab in the Your Phone app

Discus and support Missing the "apps" tab in the Your Phone app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed and synced my phone with the "Your Phone" app. I was reading an article and to mirror the screen on my pc there should be an "apps"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nate-cotton, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Missing the "apps" tab in the Your Phone app

I just installed and synced my phone with the "Your Phone" app. I was reading an article and to mirror the screen on my pc there should be an "apps" tab in the Your Phone app. But I only show Notifications, Messages, Photos and Calls.

My phone is a Galaxy S8. Is that feature no longer supported?

:)

nate-cotton, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 21, 2021
  3. TechPowerUp App with Windows 8.1 Phone?

Is there any chance of an official TechPowerUp App for Windows 8.1 Phone like Android? I miss having one for my phone now that I have a Windows Phone now. Instead of having to pin the site to my main menu.

Or do you @W1zzard have any objections if a TPU user wanted to make one, if you decide not too?

MxPhenom 216, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Missing the "apps" tab in the Your Phone app

My Phone app is now listed in task manager's startup tab

If you don't want the app, use Revo Uninstaller Portable to uninstall it.

It has a function to specifically uninstall Store apps.

Missing the "apps" tab in the Your Phone app [​IMG]

OldNavyGuy, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Missing the "apps" tab in the Your Phone app

1. Missing the "apps" tab in the Your Phone app - Similar Threads - Missing apps tab

2. Phone Link app missing Apps tab with S22U

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link app missing Apps tab with S22U: Pretty simple question. How do I get the Apps tab to show up in the Phone Link app? I have S22 Ultra, which is supported, but I only have the 3 basic tabs messages, photos, calls....
  3. Phone Link app missing Apps tab with S22U

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link app missing Apps tab with S22U: Pretty simple question. How do I get the Apps tab to show up in the Phone Link app? I have S22 Ultra, which is supported, but I only have the 3 basic tabs messages, photos, calls....
  4. Phone Link "Apps" tab missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link "Apps" tab missing: At the top, I cannot see the "Apps" tab. Is it because of my account and how should I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-apps-tab-missing/cfd21bea-6d7a-43c2-ab18-e00f81b4b74a
  5. Phone Link "Apps" tab missing

Phone Link "Apps" tab missing: At the top, I cannot see the "Apps" tab. Is it because of my account and how should I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-apps-tab-missing/cfd21bea-6d7a-43c2-ab18-e00f81b4b74a
  6. The "app" tab is not showing in Your Phone app

The "app" tab is not showing in Your Phone app: so I saw on youtube that the Your Phone app has the app section where it shows all apps on your phone. but in my case somehow I can't find the app tabjust like that I only have those menus, and no app. for information, I always keeps my pc up to date so I'm running the latest...
  7. your phone companion - missing "apps" feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    your phone companion - missing "apps" feature: I Don't see the option to open apps, I only see the options: "Notifications", "Messages", "Photos", "Calls". anyone knows why this option is missing?...
  8. Your phone app with Samsung tab A

Your phone app with Samsung tab A: I have a Samsung Tab A and am trying to connect it to my PC but I can't get past the page 'Please open Your phone companion ad sign in with...' on the PC and on the tablet ' Check your PC etc' Any ideas?...
  9. Missing "calls" tab in Your Phone app

Missing "calls" tab in Your Phone app: Hi, I want to answer my phone calls in windows using my headset and tried using Your Phone app. I connected my PC updated windows 10 and Phone Android 8 and paired them by Bluetooth, but there's no "calls" tab showing in the app. I've checked the instructions online and...
  10. Your Phone app missing from Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your Phone app missing from Update: I got the 1809 build October release update, but the Your Phone app is no where to be found on my machine. Any word on how I might get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/your-phone-app-missing-from-update/d0840525-2b0d-4dcf-9f3d-967e03eecd9b