Windows 10: Missing the Microsoft Print to PDF print drivers/ signatures

Discus and support Missing the Microsoft Print to PDF print drivers/ signatures in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Microsoft Print to PDF printer stopped working and was sending my prints to the physical printer. I removed my Microsoft Print to PDF printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AskewPrince9994, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Missing the Microsoft Print to PDF print drivers/ signatures

My Microsoft Print to PDF printer stopped working and was sending my prints to the physical printer. I removed my Microsoft Print to PDF printer turning windows feature on or off, this is a section of uninstalling a program. I did this by simply unchecking the box. and restarting the computer. When I recheck the box I get a install error reboot and try again. Well no matter how many times I reboot I get nowhere. What I did try as a workaround is to create a printer and tried looking under available vendors Microsoft for the corresponding driver as the instructions say https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-hardware/microsoft-print-to-pdf-missing-cant-reinstall/3f9aee8e-9db1-4992-9d8f-e979281383e3
    Can someone just send me a zip with the drivers to install microsoft print to pdf?

:)

AskewPrince9994, Sep 9, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Print as PDF

Hello,

How can i print any page as PDF[ to save it as pdf and print later]
    [PDFprinter/tinypdf in print option-i had this earlier but after new installation it's gone..]

i dont want to install additional software..any plugin or osmething for same?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Missing the Microsoft Print to PDF print drivers/ signatures

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Missing the Microsoft Print to PDF print drivers/ signatures

1. Missing the Microsoft Print to PDF print drivers/ signatures - Similar Threads - Missing Microsoft Print

2. Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF: I'm having issues printing to file. When ever I print to file it says page not found. The latest error when printing to file is:Error Printing on Microsoft Print To PDF. How can I fix this?...
  3. Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF: I'm having issues printing to file. When ever I print to file it says page not found. The latest error when printing to file is:Error Printing on Microsoft Print To PDF. How can I fix this?...
  4. Microsoft print to PDF driver reinstallation?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft print to PDF driver reinstallation?: I am trying to install microsoft print to PDF in Windows 10, I have followed online instructions to turn on the windows feature and have attempted to install the printer driver but the "Microsoft print to PDF" choice is not present under Microsoft. Is there a way to reinstall...
  5. Downloadable Microsoft Print to PDF driver

Downloadable Microsoft Print to PDF driver: In my opinion, the techical support is no longer user friendly for this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-add-or-reinstall-the-microsoft-pdf-printer/70377c34-e50a-42be-b9f3-92345d6e25df?page=8.Kindly create a driver for...
  6. Microsoft print to pdf but missing

Microsoft print to pdf but missing: Hi! I am using "microsoft print to pdf" to create a PDF format file. The original file is a drawing with many lines, and the paper size is 297 cm x 84.1 cm. I have modified the 69b8a4a.gpd file corresponding to the printer and added the following: *Option: CUSTOMSIZE {...
  7. Microsoft Print To PDF driver

Microsoft Print To PDF driver: My software uses the Microsoft Print to PDF driver. When I install my software I want to check if the Print To PDF driver is available, and if not, install it silently. Any ideas?...
  8. Microsoft PDF to Print Drivers

Microsoft PDF to Print Drivers: Can someone please help me find a way to get the Microsoft PDF to Print Drivers? I have been looking for them and I am not able to find them. I ran Windows Update and I still do not have the drivers. Any help would be appreciated....
  9. Microsoft Print to PDF driver

Microsoft Print to PDF driver: I am trying to reinstall Microsoft Print to PDF but is doesn't appear in the list of drivers. How can I obtain the driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf-driver/bbbcab8b-47e2-4474-9e33-c1ec2a6e9662
  10. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft print to PDF: When I try Microsoft print to PDF, it creates my document and I can see the file in Quick Access, but, when I try to open the file in Quick Access, Acrobat Reader tells me it can't find the file. By the way, the file that I find in Quick Access is not in the Documents folder...