Windows 10: Missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11

Discus and support Missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11 - the pictures are in the Pictures folder. I select one or more photos and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eva_IT, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Eva_IT Win User

Missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11

I'm missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11 - the pictures are in the Pictures folder. I select one or more photos and Right Click > show more options > Print but instead of giving me the Print Pictures option it just prints straight away to the default printer. It has worked recently around Christmas but I believe I've had a number of updates since then.

:)

Eva_IT, Mar 28, 2023

2. print multiple pictures on a page.

I want to print multiple colour pictures on a HP colour laserjet in windows 10. Now this used to work fine.

However following the last major security upgrade to the windows 10 the printing fails to work properly, only some small portions of

the pictures at an edge get printed, most of them are missing.

Now there is a workround - if I print the multiple pictures to a PDF file in the print manager and then print the PDF file, it all works.

But this is nothing like as convenient when you are trying to do lots of printing. So does anyone know what is going wrong and how to correct it.

Thanks in advance Terry

TerryRatcliffe, Mar 28, 2023
  3. simba568 Win User
    Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10

When I choose multiple pictures to print on the same page, go to share, click print it goes to my computer home screen and closes the picture file. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere? I don't have problems printing a single picture or anything else.

simba568, Mar 28, 2023
  4. Missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11

Printing multiple pictures on one page

Hi Greg,

I ran the scan, which took 9 hours, restarted, and still no option to print multiple pictures on a page. I have an HP Envy 4512 All-in-one. I have the disc that came with it. Does that help? Thanks for your help.

Allen

Allen&Jane, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11

1. Missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Missing option print

2. I want to print A4 pages with multiple oval face picture of old workmates say 15 per page...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to print A4 pages with multiple oval face picture of old workmates say 15 per page...: I want to create A4 pages with 15 to 18 oval photos of old workmates need on advice if it can be done in windows. I used to do it with an old windows version with a printing programme. Any help much appreciated....
  3. Missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11: I'm missing the option to print multiple pictures per page in Windows 11 - the pictures are in the Pictures folder. I select one or more photos and Right Click > show more options > Print but instead of giving me the Print Pictures option it just prints straight away to the...
  4. PLEASE ADD ONCE AND FOR ALL AN OPTION TO FIT 6 PICTURES PER PAGE WHEN PRINTING MULTIPLE,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE ADD ONCE AND FOR ALL AN OPTION TO FIT 6 PICTURES PER PAGE WHEN PRINTING MULTIPLE,...: This is something outrageous that Microsoft haven't yet added the feature that when you select multiple pictures on Windows and then "Print", it only has the options of fitting 1, 2, 4, 9 or even 35 per page see picture attached, and not 6, or a real variety of options on...
  5. PLEASE ADD ONCE AND FOR ALL AN OPTION TO FIT 6 PICTURES PER PAGE WHEN PRINTING MULTIPLE,...

PLEASE ADD ONCE AND FOR ALL AN OPTION TO FIT 6 PICTURES PER PAGE WHEN PRINTING MULTIPLE,...: This is something outrageous that Microsoft haven't yet added the feature that when you select multiple pictures on Windows and then "Print", it only has the options of fitting 1, 2, 4, 9 or even 35 per page see picture attached, and not 6, or a real variety of options on...
  6. Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.: I recently acquired a new H laptop with Windows 11 installed. I discover, to my surprise, that I can no longer select multiple pages per sheet in printer options. The option simply does not appear. I have always been able to do this with previous versions of Windows while...
  7. Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.

Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.: I recently acquired a new H laptop with Windows 11 installed. I discover, to my surprise, that I can no longer select multiple pages per sheet in printer options. The option simply does not appear. I have always been able to do this with previous versions of Windows while...
  8. Printing multiple pictures on one page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing multiple pictures on one page: How can I print multiple pictures on one page from my downloaded images either directly from my folder or opened in paint. I recall that I used to right click the image, select print and that option would show on the right side of the screen. I can't seem to do that now. What...
  9. Win10: Printing multiple photos per page does not print full image

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10: Printing multiple photos per page does not print full image: Hello all, Just looking for some clarification: when printing multiple photos per page (see attachment A) in Windows 10 through the Print wizard (in this case: 4), I am receive a page with the full images not being printed (see attachment B). This is what the print looks...
  10. Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10: When I choose multiple pictures to print on the same page, go to share, click print it goes to my computer home screen and closes the picture file. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere? I don't have problems printing a single picture or anything else. 110347