Windows 10: Missing theards

Discus and support Missing theards in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i have intel i7 10700k 8 cores and 16 theards but in system i have only 8 theards. I tried everythin but nothing help.Please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hedzio, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Hedzio Win User

Missing theards

Hello i have intel i7 10700k 8 cores and 16 theards but in system i have only 8 theards. I tried everythin but nothing help.Please help me.

:)

Hedzio, Jun 27, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 27, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 27, 2022
  4. b1rd Win User

Missing theards

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Missing theards [​IMG]

Thema:

Missing theards

1. Missing theards - Similar Threads - Missing theards

2. I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.: I have recently faced some issues with the Phone Link app, then I uninstalled it, now when I am trying to install it back, it is no more on Store. How to install it back?...
  3. I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to install Phone link from Microsoft Store, but that app is missing.: I have recently faced some issues with the Phone Link app, then I uninstalled it, now when I am trying to install it back, it is no more on Store. How to install it back?...
  4. missing pre-installed apps along with MS STORE in win 10 after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing pre-installed apps along with MS STORE in win 10 after a factory reset: the profile corrupted after using this desktop hdd as an external boot media where still I can't access the windows as it cannot be booted from external devices I have tried to resolve this by factory reset the pc. but the older problem solved by giving birth to the current...
  5. missing pre-installed apps along with MS STORE in win 10 after a factory reset

missing pre-installed apps along with MS STORE in win 10 after a factory reset: the profile corrupted after using this desktop hdd as an external boot media where still I can't access the windows as it cannot be booted from external devices I have tried to resolve this by factory reset the pc. but the older problem solved by giving birth to the current...
  6. missing pre-installed apps along with MS STORE in win 10 after a factory reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. gpedit.msc has folders missing and cannot edit any policies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gpedit.msc has folders missing and cannot edit any policies: I have windows 11 pro, and today randomly I am not able to use my Group Policy Editor. As you can see many folders there are empty and whenever I try to open them it gives me the error message: MMC cannot initialize the snap-in. Sorry for bad english....
  8. gpedit.msc has folders missing and cannot edit any policies

gpedit.msc has folders missing and cannot edit any policies: I have windows 11 pro, and today randomly I am not able to use my Group Policy Editor. As you can see many folders there are empty and whenever I try to open them it gives me the error message: MMC cannot initialize the snap-in. Sorry for bad english....
  9. Missing theards

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing theards: Hello i have intel i7 10700k 8 cores and 16 theards but in system i have only 8 theards. I tried everythin but nothing help.Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-theards/6708f3b9-ab94-4a77-899c-a2988c8d5f66
  10. Missing theards

Missing theards: Hello i have intel i7 10700k 8 cores and 16 theards but in system i have only 8 theards. I tried everythin but nothing help.Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-theards/6708f3b9-ab94-4a77-899c-a2988c8d5f66