Windows 10: Missing thumb screws and the company won't help

Discus and support Missing thumb screws and the company won't help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I bought a musetex computer case off of Craigslist and most of the case is actually pretty good. But I noticed there's a I wanna say about a centimeter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by smirk24, Jun 10, 2021.

1. smirk24 Win User

Missing thumb screws and the company won't help

I bought a musetex computer case off of Craigslist and most of the case is actually pretty good. But I noticed there's a I wanna say about a centimeter side panel screw and about a half inch front panel screw missing. I reached out to the musetex company and told them my situation and they told me they don't sell screws individually and told me best regards. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do or where I can buy those size of the thumb screws?

:)

smirk24, Jun 10, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Missing thumb screws and the company won't help

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Missing thumb screws and the company won't help

1. Missing thumb screws and the company won't help - Similar Threads - Missing thumb screws

2. Need help, Windows screwed up..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help, Windows screwed up..: so long story short i wanted to play a game on my old laptop and to get a bit more performance i tried a clean boot so i wrote msconfig.exe and clicked diagnostic start (trying to translate from italian so sorry for bad english) after that i restarted the computer and then i...
  3. help please my life is screwed

help please my life is screwed: i deleted the one drive folder and all my files on the desktop are gone, i didn't backed up anything, and in the first time i purchased my laptop the one drive cloud poped up in front of me and asked if i wanted to back up everything on one drive, i agreed then when onedrive...
  4. Need Help - Image thumb preview not visible

Need Help - Image thumb preview not visible: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vvjoshi27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/it22qg/need_help_image_thumb_preview_not_visible/
  5. My computer is kinda screwed. HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer is kinda screwed. HELP: So ever since yesterday, i noticed that my disk space was super low. When i was thinking about using disk cleaner, i called my dad. He said i should just move the files to my more storage hard drive and then delete them on my disk, i already had my user file in hard drive,...
  6. Screwed up my PC, won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screwed up my PC, won't boot: After reading this you'll probably think I am super dumb. To start off, I wanted to be able to dual boot a Linux OS and my Windows 10 on my PC. I downloaded the ISO and used the Win32 tool to put it on my USB and make it bootable. Changed boot order in firmware settings and...
  7. missing thumbs and previews on jpg files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    missing thumbs and previews on jpg files: Few weeks ago my computer stopped showing thumbs on jpc photos, also I can not see them in preview. How can I fix this? I have allready been in view and tried to change from preview pane to detail preview without any change. I have tried to make photos as first choise of...
  8. Company computers won't update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Company computers won't update: Any time I try to update a Surface whether it be in or out of the domain it get an error that the update service cannot be reached. If the computer checks our Windows update server it will update without a problem. But if checks online it fails. The only successful update I...
  9. Help! Newby screwed something up...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help! Newby screwed something up...: Hello, I'm hoping someone can tell me how to fix this. I'm working with customizing text colors in active and inactive title bars. Seems to work fine for programs that came with win10... [img] However, with other installed programs, I keep getting this weird...
  10. Windows 10 won't eject USB thumb drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 won't eject USB thumb drive: I'm struggling with a peculiar little problem. My old faithful windows 10 computer will never eject the USB thumb drive. It doesn't ever show any errors. Its quite puzzling. I have several usb devices currently working including a 4TB usb hard drive, usb keyboard and mouse...