Windows 10: Missing tile from life at a glance.

Discus and support Missing tile from life at a glance. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there anyway to restore a missing app on startup. I unpinned an app and cannot figure out how to restore it. Windows 10. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NancyFoster2, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Missing tile from life at a glance.

Is there anyway to restore a missing app on startup. I unpinned an app and cannot figure out how to restore it. Windows 10. Thanks

:)

NancyFoster2, Oct 12, 2018

2. How to add tiles to Life at a Glance?

Hi

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you pin the app tile and Life at a glance on the Start screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Type program in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to Start.
    • Again, type life at a glance in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    Life at a glance

Hi Wilfreda,

To help resolve your concern, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key/open Start menu, and then click on All apps.
    • Right-click on the app you wanted to add on Life at a glance, and then select Pin to Start.
    • The app will be added to the Start menu tiles.
    • Drag the app on the Life at a glance part.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Oct 12, 2018
  4. KENNCHA Win User

Missing tile from life at a glance.

LIFE AT A GLANCE MAIL TILE

I've installed Windows 10 with 2 users. One user has full utilization of the various tiles under the Life at a glance icon. I am the other user and nothing happens when I try to use the mail tile (as well as the other tiles) Any suggestions?

KENNCHA, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Missing tile from life at a glance.

1. Missing tile from life at a glance. - Similar Threads - Missing tile life

2. several tiles are missing from start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    several tiles are missing from start menu: I had many tiles that I pinned to start. When I opened the start menu, many are missing. How do I get them back without having to reload the tiles....
  3. several tiles are missing from start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    several tiles are missing from start menu: I had many tiles that I pinned to start. When I opened the start menu, many are missing. How do I get them back without having to reload the tiles....
  4. MISSING TILE FROM BT

in Windows 10 Customization
    MISSING TILE FROM BT: The ISP Tile from BT is no longer on my Windows 10 screen on opening. It has also been removed from the Task bar when BT Yahoo was stopped. How can I replace it please?...
  5. Life at a Glance

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Life at a Glance: After windows 10 update to 2004 Life at a Glance2nd picture dose not open. see the blue button just left of where it says type here to search and that is left clicking. 1st. picture is what i got now after update. I can't left click at all on it only right click. you need to...
  6. How to remove extra space in 'life at a glance menu'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove extra space in 'life at a glance menu': As the picture shows, is there any way to remove all that useless space created by the at a glance menu? Thanks. [img] 20637
  7. Not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns

in Windows 10 Support
    Not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns: Hi In Windows 10, how I do not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns of the Start menu? Thanks Bye 8234
  8. "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" start menu tabs are missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" start menu tabs are missing.: I messed up the computer I am using, and I restored it to windows 8 with the built in recovery system. After that, I re-upgraded it to windows 10 and I've noticed the other two start menu tabs are missing, and I cant seem to find a setting to re-enable them. I only want this...
  9. Photos import to "Life at a glance" but not "My pictures"

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos import to "Life at a glance" but not "My pictures": My imported photos have always shown up in both Life at a glance and My pictures but half my recent shots do not appear in My pictures. Is there a way I can transfer them into My pictures? 63903
  10. my life tile doesn't life again

in Windows 10 Support
    my life tile doesn't life again: sorry to intrude..but look like my life tile doesn't life again...*Shock.. is there a solution for this. to be specific store is dead now, calendar, mail, .. already restarting, from clean 'till normal, sfc , dism , cleanup storecomponent, .. thanks! 23958

Users found this page by searching for:

1. life at glance

2. life at a glance

3. life at a glance icons missing

4. windows mail vanished after update from life at a glance