Windows 10: Missing toolbar

Discus and support Missing toolbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a dual display system and on one display, when I Right Click on the Taskbar, it brings up a menu with the top three lines being Toolbar and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Burner2, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Burner2 Win User

Missing toolbar

I have a dual display system and on one display, when I Right Click on the Taskbar, it brings up a menu with the top three lines being Toolbar and Cortana with the third line being "Show Task View Button." Great.

On the other display, when I right-click on the Taskbar, I expect to see the same thing but the Toolbar and Cortana lines are missing and the first line is "Show Task View Button." Whazzup with that?

The reason I am asking is that I also want add an Address Toolbar on the other montor but can't since the Toolbar selection is missing.

Thanks,

Tom

:)

Burner2, Mar 10, 2019

2. Missing Toolbar

My toolbar is missing from Wordpad in Windows 10. Any suggestions? Thanks

StephanieZR, Mar 10, 2019
  3. ladyovr60 Win User
    Missing upper toolbar

I moved my computer today and the toolbar is missing again. I have tried the above process but it hasn't worked. Any other suggestions?

ladyovr60, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Missing toolbar

windows 10 system properties toolbar missing

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Does the toolbar is missing in Internet Explorer and File Explorer?

I suggest you to press Alt+ f and check if it is visible.

I also recommend you to check the issue in new user account.

To Create a new user account refer to the below steps:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts and then
      select Other User Accounts
      towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit
      Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the
      new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Missing toolbar

1. Missing toolbar - Similar Threads - Missing toolbar

2. Printer Advanced Options missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Advanced Options missing: After my latest Windows 10 update I am no longer to scale my print and the print on front and back option is missing from the options. I've removed my HP printer then reinstalled it and it tells me the driver is up to date. Is there a known solution? I saw this issue...
  3. Hard disk missing after windows update completed in background

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard disk missing after windows update completed in background: There is a problem that has happened two times in a month, until now. Same thing every time. I was playing a game and suddenly it closes itself, without me pressing any command. Right after it is closed I try to open Total Commander, but I can't, the shortcut doesn't work. I...
  4. TREE command function misses files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TREE command function misses files: I just backed up a large directory from one disk to another. I noticed a different in backup size so I thought I would use the TREE command function to see where the problem could be. The TREE failed to list two files on the target drive despite the fact that they are there....
  5. Toolbar missing in Rhino 5.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar missing in Rhino 5.: Hi when i run Rhinoceros5 the desktop shows like this. Why? (toolbar and drawing icon are disappeared!) [ATTACH] ***Title modified from: Rhino works problem***...
  6. Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803: My original thread on May 17 2018 is locked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/toolbars-missing-from-taskbar-in-windows-10-v1803/199e8c1d-277f-4595-a14c-346ad5e7bad1 However here is a solution: Remove the Language Toolbar...
  7. missing toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    missing toolbar: missing my toolbar that has file, edit, view, tools how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/missing-toolbar/523eac7c-ddcf-4dde-8a0c-623d9130504f
  8. Not able to put emails into OneNote from toolbar, icon missing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Not able to put emails into OneNote from toolbar, icon missing: Hi, I am using office home 365 and outlook 2016 and windows 10, I used to be able to copy emails directly from outlook to OneNote via an icon on my tool bar in outlook. There is no icon any more. How do I enable this function again. 86378
  9. Dell Laptop missing Quick Launch - Taskbar > Right Click > Toolbars

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Laptop missing Quick Launch - Taskbar > Right Click > Toolbars: Hi Team, I am hoping that someone might be able to help me with this quirky issue because I have had Windows 7, and 10 machines in the past, yet for this particular machine, I am missing the "Toolbars" option within Windows Taskbar. [img] The attached picture...
  10. Missing upper toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing upper toolbar: fn key is bottom left on a laptop keyboard and is used to change the function of the top row of keys. F11 is the Full Screen key and is set with my fn + F11 *Nerd