Windows 10: Missing Touchpad Settings

Discus and support Missing Touchpad Settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing some videogames and it really bothers me when my cursor randomly flicks to another position. I realized that it was my touchpad and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lordsoncraft, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Missing Touchpad Settings

I've been playing some videogames and it really bothers me when my cursor randomly flicks to another position. I realized that it was my touchpad and I was tapping it unintentionally while trying to press space.So, I went online and tried to see how can I disable the touchpad. I found several articles and all of them told me to go into Settings -> Devices -> Touchpad then disable it. Here's a picture from one of those websites: When I try to disable it, the thing doesn't even appear. This screenshot is from my pcAny help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

:)

Lordsoncraft, Oct 12, 2021
  2. brummyfan Win User

Missing Touchpad Settings

You could also check whether you have Advanced option enabled for Touchpad in BIOS.

brummyfan, Oct 12, 2021
  3. Missing Touchpad Settings

My touchpad settings aren't present except for Taps setting. I don't know why I don't have them, other Windows 10 laptop at my home has them all. My windows version number is here:

Missing Touchpad Settings [​IMG]

This is how the screen looks like:

And this is how it should look with all settings:

My touchpad is working even though scrolling and zooming doesn't work for whatever reason, the PC is MSI-GS60 6QE and there is look of ELAN TouchPad driver screen:

I don't know if it is alright when those settings are missing, so that's why I ask as I would like to mess with them but unfortunately I can't.

PavelDobCZ23, Oct 12, 2021
  4. Missing Touchpad Settings

Touchpad settings missing

Hi,

We'd like to ask a few questions, in order for us to better assist you with your touchpad issue.

• Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed?

To determine the version and OS build number, type winver on the search bar of Start menu.
    • Just to verify, have you tried updating touchpad driver on the device manufacturer?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this article: Fix touchpad problems Windows 10
    and follow the instructions provided to troubleshoot touchpad probems.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

Missing Touchpad Settings

1. Missing Touchpad Settings - Similar Threads - Missing Touchpad Settings

2. touchpad is not working and touchpad settings are also missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad is not working and touchpad settings are also missing: Hello my touchpad is not working and touchpad settings are also missing please help my lapto is lenovo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-is-not-working-and-touchpad-settings-are/f4bb91b5-2e99-4451-99ec-33ee08180e21
  3. touchpad is not working and touchpad settings are also missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchpad is not working and touchpad settings are also missing: Hello my touchpad is not working and touchpad settings are also missing please help my lapto is lenovo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-is-not-working-and-touchpad-settings-are/f4bb91b5-2e99-4451-99ec-33ee08180e21
  4. touchpad is not working and touchpad settings are also missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Missing Touchpad Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Touchpad Settings: I've been playing some videogames and it really bothers me when my cursor randomly flicks to another position. I realized that it was my touchpad and I was tapping it unintentionally while trying to press space.So, I went online and tried to see how can I disable the...
  6. Missing Touchpad Settings

Missing Touchpad Settings: I've been playing some videogames and it really bothers me when my cursor randomly flicks to another position. I realized that it was my touchpad and I was tapping it unintentionally while trying to press space.So, I went online and tried to see how can I disable the...
  7. Missing Touchpad Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Touchpad Settings: My touchpad settings aren't present except for Taps setting. I don't know why I don't have them, other Windows 10 laptop at my home has them all. My windows version number is here: [img] This is how the screen looks like: [img] And this is how it should look with all...
  8. Missing Touchpad Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Touchpad Settings: My touchpad settings aren't present except for Taps setting. I don't know why I don't have them, other Windows 10 laptop at my home has them all. My windows version number is here: [img] This is how the screen looks like: [img] And this is how it should look with all...
  9. Settings are missing for touchpad

Settings are missing for touchpad: Previous touchpad settings used to have numerous choices to tweak yet currently's everything clear. Is there an approach to get to or recover those settings. Nothing for scroll direction. PC : HP 15 du2009tu Windows 10 2004 Troubleshooter doesn't recognize any issue...
  10. Touchpad Setting missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchpad Setting missing: Just recently after doing an update I don't remember what, but it had the word Intel on it, I'm having trouble with my touchpad. It didn't work, and when I checked Settings, the touchpad setting is entirely missing. I checked the windows update history and I couldn't find the...