Windows 10: Missing touchscreen driver

Discus and support Missing touchscreen driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I ran a restore for Win 10 on my Lenova Yoga 11e, and the touchscreen stopped working. There is no human interface driver for it in Device Manager, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tobyb19, Apr 15, 2021.

1. tobyb19 Win User

Missing touchscreen driver

I ran a restore for Win 10 on my Lenova Yoga 11e, and the touchscreen stopped working. There is no human interface driver for it in Device Manager, I think I need to reinstall the driver. Is that correct? How do I find the touchscreen driver for a Yoga 11e? My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

tobyb19, Apr 15, 2021

2. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Apr 15, 2021
  3. 29473 Win User
    Touchscreen Driver is Missing

I have a hp pavilion all in one that had touchscreen. Recently it has had to been resseted, not keeping personal files. the touchscreen driver is missing, so i can't calibrate pen or touch. it still has tablet mode though. I have tried running the troubleshooter,
    but the issue isn't listed, and if i choose the other option (i don't see my device listed )and restart the computer, nothing seems to happen.

29473, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Missing touchscreen driver

Touchscreen driver

To assist you further regarding your concern, we' d like to know which version of Windows are you using? On the other hand, you may uninstall and reinstall the touchscreen driver on your device. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Device Manager and press
      Enter.

• Expand the Human Interface Devices section, right-click on
      HID-compliant touch screen.
    • On the Driver tab, select Uninstall and click
      OK.
    • Restarting your device may download and reinstall the touchscreen driver automatically if you're computer is connected to the Internet. However, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer's website of your device to get the latest touchscreen driver.

Note: There may be more than one HID-compliant touch screen
    listed. If so, complete steps 2, 3 and 4 for each one. It is also recommended that you install every updates available for your device.

Once you're done, you may adjust the accuracy of the screen senses by calibrating it through the settings. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input
      and press Enter.
    • Click Calibrate on the Display tab and follow the on-screen instructions, click
      Save to save the calibration.
    • Once you're done, click OK and check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Missing touchscreen driver

1. Missing touchscreen driver - Similar Threads - Missing touchscreen driver

2. Touchscreen driver missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen driver missing: I have a Dell Inspiron 16 5620, and recently the touchscreen stopped working. I checked device manager, and the touchscreen driver was under the hidden devices tab. I uninstalled it, thinking once I restarted the laptop, it would come back, but it did not. I also noticed a...
  3. Touchscreen driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen driver missing: I have a Dell Inspiron 16 5620, and recently the touchscreen stopped working. I checked device manager, and the touchscreen driver was under the hidden devices tab. I uninstalled it, thinking once I restarted the laptop, it would come back, but it did not. I also noticed a...
  4. Touchscreen driver missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  6. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  7. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

8. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing: Hello, I Have an ACER Spin 3 SP314-53N-77AJ. It seems like I am missing my HID Compliant Touchscreen driver is missing from device manager even when showing hidden devices. My HID Compliant Pen driver is also greyed out under the hidden devices. I have tried Windows Update...
  9. missing touchscreen drivers

missing touchscreen drivers: i have a lenovo s340 15IIL and it allows me to use touc screen but it is not wotking and i dont have the hid drivers also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-touchscreen-drivers/6bf681a8-5aa7-4efa-b851-9c84453445e6
  10. Touchscreen Driver is Missing

Touchscreen Driver is Missing: I have a hp pavilion all in one that had touchscreen. Recently it has had to been resseted, not keeping personal files. the touchscreen driver is missing, so i can't calibrate pen or touch. it still has tablet mode though. I have tried running the troubleshooter, but the...